Advertisement
God please kill yourself.

You think God should commit suicide?

Enjoy your stay in **** you scumbag.

You believe in God, that's cute.
images (20).jpg
The only GAWD I believe in is this man
DavisButchAction4-1024x776.jpg

Now getting back on topic; Pinckney can't start, Young probably will play at CB, and the worst case scenario being nickel with more playing time than Dean, but not technically starting, and Joe Jackson might not be the WDE on the first snap, however he will definitely make a huge impact.

God please kill yourself.

You think God should commit suicide?

Enjoy your stay in **** you scumbag.

You believe in God, that's cute.
View attachment 47141
The only GAWD I believe in is this man
View attachment 47142

Now getting back on topic; Pinckney can't start, Young probably will play at CB, and the worst case scenario being nickel with more playing time than Dean, but not technically starting, and Joe Jackson might not be the WDE on the first snap, however he will definitely make a huge impact.

CD is that you ji99a??

[MENTION=4908]theibisrules[/MENTION] Nope, I'm not [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] , but who doesn't love Butch Davis?

Advertisement
I effin love this site more everyday. Canes fans simply the best of all extremes. In this thread alone we have awesome common sense, total dummasss, and pure comedic gold. I love all of yahss

It's a CANE thing, very diverse.

Pinckney: For reasons not unknown, Pinckney will have to miss the first half against Bethune because of a suspension related to a penalty in the bowl game. Still, Owens was the starter throughout the spring and will continue to push Pinckney throughout camp.

Young: Young came on strong towards the end of 2016 and was the top CB during the spring. But Delaney and Dean provide length, speed, tackling and maturity that will shine through once camp begins. Young would get the first look as nickel CB in this scenario.

Jackson: Had it not been for Harris breaking his hand during camp last year, there's a good chance he would've been the starter ahead of D. Jackson early on. By the bowl game, J. Jackson had earned the right to start and seemingly hasn't given up that spot. However, something tells me that Harris will get the nod as the starter because of his dependability and stoutness against the run.

So there you have it.

Three players who each enjoyed success as true freshmen, only to be outdone during camp by upperclassmen with something to prove.

Thoughts? Upvotes?

+rep

What does [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION] think?

I find it amusing and not totally surprising that so many of you fall for the OP's schtick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back