Hot seat?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Should coach Coley be on the hot seat? We should beat the **** out this team and he fcked that up for sure. Special teams can we make some **** changes ? We have the team speed, dont understand why we dont go after kicks at all like we use to in the past

Advertisement
He needs to be a bit more patient with the run, but other than that I thought he was fine.

Should coach Coley be on the hot seat? We should beat the **** out this team and he fcked that up for sure. Special teams can we make some **** changes ? We have the team speed, dont understand why we dont go after kicks at all like we use to in the past
Yes! He should be on the hot seat! However, Golden has yet to fire 1 coach since he's been at Miami! So I wouldn't count on it!

Advertisement

Coley is an amateur, but is a genius compared to Golden and D'Onofrio.

Advertisement
Pound the rock. We pass at about between 55 to 60 percent of the time. Get the run up to about 48 we will be fine. He is improving as a play caller. But ifb he traded in 3 bubble screens a game for a run (not a draw. Under center would be ideal) we would be straight

Last edited:
The guy is a real concern, if we go to clean house he is on the list of rejects

It's bc of him we got amd kept kaaya committed, otherwise we'd be stuck w Olsen heaps. We owe coley for not having us rely on a pothead and a scrub transfer. Also, want you saw I'm yesrby is all coley. Yesrby is at fsu if coley doesn't leave

Advertisement
The guy is a real concern, if we go to clean house he is on the list of rejects

It's bc of him we got amd kept kaaya committed, otherwise we'd be stuck w Olsen heaps. We owe coley for not having us rely on a pothead and a scrub transfer. Also, want you saw I'm yesrby is all coley. Yesrby is at fsu if coley doesn't leave
Jesus Christ.

If it's not the defense it's the offense. If it's not the offense it's the defense. If it's not the uniforms, it's the empty seats.

I love the Miami Hurricanes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back