Host Predictions

TheU1984

All ACC
Latest from D1 has us as the 10, matched up with Stanford (7).

Looking at 8 and 9, Virginia and Coastal Carolina, respectively.

If we win two more finishing strong, is it enough to jump both? Winning 1 at UVA probably would’ve went a long way right now. Win that series, and we’re a lock switched with them.

Advertisement
I think UVA is the problem, just don’t see how we’d jump them, they swept us and have a better RPI Top 50 as well.

Think we settle between 9-11 no matter what happens today or tomorrow.

I think UVA is the problem, just don’t see how we’d jump them, they swept us and have a better RPI Top 50 as well.

Agree. Fair to say we have locked up a regional though at least. And no matter what happens today, we’ve stayed away from a dreaded Gainesville matchup.

I think there’s an outside shot we could jump Coastal or Stanford, should they lose and we win it all. They’ve been dropping the Cardinal in particular pretty hard throughout the week despite winning.

I think there’s an outside shot we could jump Coastal or Stanford, should they lose and we win it all. They’ve been dropping the Cardinal in particular pretty hard throughout the week despite winning.

I assume they’re slumping …

If we do end up on the outside, being matched up with them would be a W. They may not make it out and then we end up hosting, ala 2015 or 16 (forget which one)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back