Hopefully the new S&C coach will..

Trafficante

I’m a delusional sociopath: hear me roar
Banned
Implement some form of GPS player tracking, like the CAPATULT system. This type of system helps tremendously with injury prevention, and in ensuring maximal effort is given during movement based conditioning drills. Had MIA utilized this system in 2017, there is a high probability AR82 would not have dealt with lingering hamstring issues throughout the yr. Since Feely worked for South Carolina, which is a program that utilizes the CATAPULT system, I am optimistic MIA too will eventually adopt some version of this. Also..for those who are concerned about Feely's credentials or qualifications-he has been SCCC certified since 2007. Neither Swasey or Felder were. Finally..it is extremely easy to talk & speculate about recruiting, bags, & steroids, while MIA has been mired in mediocrity for close to two decades. More importantly though..during that time MIA has also lacked coaches who are as meticulous & process oriented as Saban & Jimbo. Coaches who CHOOSE to leave no stone unturned, while crossing every 'T', and dotting every 'I'. The CATAPULT system is just another concrete example of this..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back