Hope WR were looking at the opportunity to play

Advertisement
Obvious, to me.

Richt is showing WR recruits that we need them, and that we will play them from day 1.

And I think Kaaya will be much better in Richt's system next season. Which is a plus for WR recruits, IMO.

What WR wants to play in this retarded offense? These kids don't bleed Orange and Green as much as we do. Most want to play for an exciting offense. Watching grass grow is more exciting than the Richt offense.

I got to believe all the 3,4 5 and more consecutive running plays called by Richt has to turn off most top wrs,I know it would me.

Advertisement
I got to believe all the 3,4 5 and more consecutive running plays called by Richt has to turn off most top wrs,I know it would me.

The playcalling is severely limited with what we have at OL....

Or the fact Kaaya misses wr who are wide open by three yards . He Would take a chance and try to look good instead of just making A target throw to his chest .

I'm done with the excuses need a new offensive coordinator we have too many weapons to have so many three and outs **** so predictable and boring to watch.

UNC didn't hit Kaaya much at all. Stop with the excuses.

Is the OL good? No. Should we score more then 13 vs a very bad UNC D, **** yeah. We didn't even get to 400 yards, pathetic

The ol actually pass black fled pretty well today . Run blocking not so much

Advertisement
new oline & nkosi perry would make this o look like gold. yanno somebody that the D actually has to respect on the hand off to tuck & run.

We need to be feeding Richards and using Coley as a playmaker to get him going. That would solve a lot of problems. Ahmmon has been our best WR imo. Kaaya needs to get it to him.

Jeudy, Holliman or Smith would probably start at the Z (flanker) position right away. Hopefully Mullins wins the slot position battle.

Richards is going to be our best WR. Coley is too soft. He has all the talent in the world but he's softer than a pile of dog sh*t. Anytime he gets physical coverage he gives up on the play and complains the ref.

Also Berrios catching with his body not his hands.

Richt was right we need the dudes.

Advertisement
Back