Hope we slide in...(2021 OL)

TexasCane90

Senior
Premium
This kids DMs.... seems he’s very high on SMU. Plays at Duncanville as many of you have know now is a big time Texas football factory. (Where Rakestraw CB is from).

5 star for you star whores

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ll see where he signs .....

he can commit to SMU tomorrow, they will have to sweat that out til December/February after that kid visits Bama/UGA/LSU etc ...

Advertisement

he can commit to SMU tomorrow, they will have to sweat that out til December/February after that kid visits Bama/UGA/LSU etc ...

I know people were joking about it but the coronavirus unsettling things I think really will make a lot more kids consider closer to home more seriously regardless of other programs success or even crazy bags.

could have a positive effect on our recruiting as sick as that sounds.

I know people were joking about it but the coronavirus unsettling things I think really will make a lot more kids consider closer to home more seriously regardless of other programs success or even crazy bags.

This kids from Texas

I don’t disagree.

Advertisement

That's a fact bro.

He's high on SMU right now because that's the last school he visited multiple times before the shutdown.

Most of the writers covering his recruitment believe Texas, LSU, Bama & TAMU are all going to pursue him heavy once recruiting opens back up.

I believe our chances are slim, our best bet is IF the season takes place we win & make a trip to the ACCCG, get him on a visit & hope Lashlee/Justice can convince he can come here & be great, but otherwise I assume he's gonna end up at Texas or one of the SEC powers.

But I love that Lash is still working & trying to keep us in the mix, so we'll see.

SMU cheats

always has and always will.

Look at the Larry Brown scandal recently

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back