Hope to see this again

[/QUOTE]

That's where you're wrong. I'm a fan of the football team win or lose. The only thing i can control is filling a seat in the stadium to support the TEAM. But go ahead and pretend you're out there making a difference. Once you get past the sadness of realizing grown men have no dignity or self awareness when it comes to sports it's actually quite humorous.[/QUOTE]

:jordan:

Advertisement
As someone that donated to that banner, I hold my head high when I see that.

Same here. And I will once again gladly spend all the money I was going to spend on travel and tickets this season and instead contribute to the official "Al Golden Farewell Tour" banner.

Until this POS is finally fired.

2b50e1_1b2978ff0c6448dc9b4f4960083eb1f1.gif

It warms my heart to know that a bunch of mouthbreathers paid to fly a banner over an empty stadium hours before kickoff. So impactful.

well it was on TV and a documentary so the message was shown to everyone in the world, so mission accomplished

It was actually a complete mission failure. Goldens still here and you're out some cash and dignity. I guess it's a process....

Wow what a loser. Clearly you value $50 way too much

Advertisement
What many of you dont realize is that all of your shenanigans actually HELPED Golden and his staff. Acting butthurt and immature is not the best way to get your message accross.

What many of you dont realize is that all of your shenanigans actually HELPED Golden and his staff. Acting butthurt and immature is not the best way to get your message accross.

There is much truth to what Spike says here. And quite frankly, it goes to the pathetic management at UM. The reality is that UM is run by a bunch emotional types who would rather see the program suffer rather than admit they were wrong, rather than correct what was a horrendous contract extension that was offered to coach pyrite.

We've seen their childishness in the past. We see it everytime Butch Davis' name is brought up and the response from folks who decision makers is that Butch burned his bridge at UM FIFTEEN YEARS AGO by,

wait for it...

Telling a lie.

Yup - Its the fans who pour their heart and soul into this program who are the emotionally challenged ones.

Advertisement
The thing that makes the banner so special is that it genuinely hurts Alfs feelings.

If the "ignore the noise" T-shirts weren't a thing I would probably be in the "this is a dumb idea" crowd.

The thing that makes the banner so special is that it genuinely hurts Alfs feelings.

If the "ignore the noise" T-shirts weren't a thing I would probably be in the "this is a dumb idea" crowd.

Why dont you instead spend your money on a fortune teller? Your chances of success will be about equal.

Advertisement

Why dont you instead spend your money on a fortune teller? Your chances of success will be about equal.

A fortune teller with a pilots license and aircraft?

Not sure I've solved your mystery yet, but I like where your heads at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back