Hope? Nope...

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
I love Bennie, but Do-Nothing Julio and Beta Blake are not going to produce the changes that we need.

1633107035901.png

Advertisement
It ain't like he was going to call for Blake to resign.

Not sure how much impact one voice for an hour will have with Mutt and Jeff but at Bennies trying and letting others know about it.

Advertisement
Thank you Bennie,...but,..you have requested an audiance, with the enemies!!
Perhaps,..while the Frank's, and Blanks,..are busy waiting on you (I.E. out of the way),.maybe you can plead the BOT's,..for a real change!!

This is good news. Alumni who cares and is turning up the heat the right way.

Everything helps.

Advertisement
“Bennie you make some really great points. We hear you and we want this fixed just as bad as you do. We’ll work with Manny to make sure these things get corrected so we can get back to Miami caliber football.”

"I'm putting a political hack and the CEO of UHealth on the job right now. I'm sure they will produce great results."

I must have missed it but can anyone clue me in on where Blades Jr was during the game and why? tia

Advertisement
Bennie sounds like he’s ready to go in there and pledge his support to Manny. If he’s not going in there to make real noise rather than political polite talk then he’s wasting his time.

Advertisement
Bennie wouldn't do that.

He's go ahead and break his foot off in Blake's ***.
Maybe. Let's hope private Benny is more ruthless than public Benny. I get you need to be PC to even get an audience with the admin.

Maybe Benny is putting himself as spokesperson for former influential players and providing a unified message and putting some money behind that message. Money talks more than empty words and platitudes.

Advertisement
Back