Hope Golden Proves Everyone Wrong

None of the ranked teams Golden beat were any good. Not one. There is no comparison. If a team is any good he gets slaughtered. And losing 24 schollies compared to losing 9 someone is having a joke?! ***** those are actual players u can't bring in even if they wanted to be here. The biggest cloud has been Golden. Poor coaching and unwillingness to make changes. No bigger impediment to our recruiting. Its his fault

Outside of UCLA (10-2), Butch didn't really beat any good teams in his first 4 years either. Unless you consider a 9-3 Syracuse team, in that case Golden beat a 9-3 Duke team this year.

Again my post is not to defend Golden, I just wanted to point out that Butch was not much better than Golden after 4 years.

Syracuse had legit teams back then. Much better than Duke. Are you new to cfb?

Advertisement
Pretty clear that GoldenWarrior is one of the UM propaganda shills. Who the fck else would spend that much time trying to defend the indefensible? Must be Jessie Marxist or that other dopey shill Fonz.

"I'm not defending Golden guys, but here is an entire essay of excuses for him"

That's the latest trend with the UM shills who post here. Ever since the UVA beat down, they've started trying the voice of reason, intellectual "listen, I'm no fan of golden" approach. They always start with the disclaimer that they're not Folden fans and then proceed to write treatises excusing his failures and minimizing accomplishments of his superiors.

Never mind their bull**** slurping for a moment. What really grinds my gears is that in the process they're minimizing what Butch did. In order to excuse Golden's ineptitude, they have to **** on Butch's accomplishments. Chew on that. The coach that brought us the greatest cfb team of ALL TIME, is compared to a ****ball like ALfraud. A guy who's given us .500 in year four. Golden is balls deep in these mutha****as.

Next year is playoff bracket or bust we as hurricane fans need to demand greatness don't let nobody tell you different...

Can't get there without winning the ******* COASTAL! This year was supposed to be "win the Coastal or bust". LULZ.

You still buying season tix next year? If so, YOU are part of the problem.

LOL@ hurricanewarriorslurper, Jesus man get a grip.

Do you feel the same way going into the 2000 season as you do going into next year? Answer that and youll have you answer to the difference between the two

The comparison should be 1998 to 1999. My answer is no, we ended Butch's 4th year 9-3 after a 5-6 season the year before. I felt like this last year despite the end of season collapse mainly due to the talent that was coming back. Had Miami upset FSU and won their last 2 games and ended with a record of 9-3 this year, I would have felt shades of 1998.

However, this did not happen. My hope comes from the fact that we have better talent now and the potential to beat FSU and go 12-0 with next year's roster. Will it happen? I doubt it but I will be cheering for it to happen regardless who the coaches are.

We'll have less talent next year than this and all we'll hear is how "young" the team is, all the while going 7-5.

12-0? LMFAOOOOO

Advertisement
Next year is playoff bracket or bust we as hurricane fans need to demand greatness don't let nobody tell you different...

Can't get there without winning the ****ING COASTAL! This year was supposed to be "win the Coastal or bust". LULZ.

Exactly your stating my point he needs to pull a miracle and win the acc an get into a playoff bracket, my season ticket purchase will be made on NSD...and you thinking that I'm the problem is the problem.... LULZ

No one has brought up that Butch and Al had different kinds of scholarship losses. Butch's were enforced on the front end with recruiting class sizes cut in half, while Golden could sign as many as he wanted every year he was here. The difference in impact can not be understated.

shhhhh!!!! You'll upset the slurpers!

Can't get there without winning the ****ING COASTAL! This year was supposed to be "win the Coastal or bust". LULZ.

Exactly your stating my point he needs to pull a miracle and win the acc an get into a playoff bracket, my season ticket purchase will be made on NSD...and you thinking that I'm the problem is the problem.... LULZ

Anyone giving affirmation to the Univ admin/AD/BOT that they are doing a good job by purchasing their product (season tix, HC donations) IS THE PROBLEM. When the $$$ dries up, they WILL wake up.

He isn't pulling a miracle. Because football seasons are not made by miracles. He might win a game via a miracle, but he's not getting into the playoffs. LMFAO at the thought.

Anyone giving affirmation to the Univ admin/AD/BOT that they are doing a good job by purchasing their product (season tix, HC donations) IS THE PROBLEM. When the $$$ dries up, they WILL wake up.

He isn't pulling a miracle. Because football seasons are not made by miracles. He might win a game via a miracle, but he's not getting into the playoffs. LMFAO at the thought.

Well fck....

Advertisement
Goldens proved to me and all of us that he found a Cubano Buffet with Cool Ranch. No wonder why the fat **** has gained 50 lbs since he came down here. Who the **** moves from PA to FL and then gains 50 lbs.

Fat **** needs to be murked

Literally, the only thing similar to Butch's time and Gluten's was the banner.

OP is high on crack.

10843894_773839786021331_400217630_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back