hooooly **** we are *********

pickney

Recruit
You guys blame Enos for the joke that people call Miami offense. If you remember at the beginning of the season, in one of his presses he said that he doesn't take action on his own, he only marches to the HC orders. I truly believe that our scheme on offense is dictated by Diaz and Enos is only executing it.
That's why Diaz may not fire him this season. It will be like a boss telling an employee to take some action then fire him for following the order.

Advertisement
You guys blame Enos for the joke that people call Miami offense. If you remember at the beginning of the season, in one of his presses he said that he doesn't take action on his own, he only marches to the HC orders. I truly believe that our scheme on offense is dictated by Diaz and Enos is only executing it.
That's why Diaz may not fire him this season. It will be like a boss telling an employee to take some action then fire him for following the order.
Nah

Advertisement
If Diaz was an offensive mind, I might agree. I think Diaz has the final say, but the O is all Enos. Diaz might tell him to go slow, but as for the O itself, it's Enos' baby.

Do these thoughts enter y’all heads while taking a ****? During *** with a fat hoe?
1575504242653.gif

Advertisement
Image result for tin foil hat meme

Advertisement

Preparation H helps with the itching my brother.

So, like, something that happens all the time in at-will employment in the US?

Advertisement

:monkey-serious:

Nope.

Dan Enos has a big ego and is trying to run the offense he wants to run, instead of basing on offense off the personnel he has. Period.

He is running this offense on what he thinks Jarren Williams is on his best day, behind an offensive line playing at their best-case scenario level.

The five minutes this season where Williams looked solid and the line played up to snuff—Florida State and Louisville—the play calling worked.

The minute Florida International knew Williams' tendencies and the linebackers didn't bite on the RPO—Williams was a deer in headlights and Enos had no Plan B.

He found success last year because he had Tagovailoa and Hurts at his disposal as the quarterbacks he was working with—which made him look more desirable than he was—and he hasn't been a full-blown offensive play caller since 2017 at Arkansas, which Diaz was familiar with since his days at Mississippi State.

This is Enos' offense and fact remains he's in over his head as he doesn't know how to work with what he has, or doesn't have—namely a poor offensive line this past season and a quarterback getting thrown around like a rag doll .... yet still ran long-developing plays and kept Williams under center, instead of in the shotgun and getting the ball out of his hands quicker.

Fact remains, this guy is no elite play caller and is a bad fit. If Manny stick with him next season, buckle in for another similar season—the only 'saving grace' would be better offensive line play and a slightly more mature quarterback.

Nope.

Dan Enos has a big ego and is trying to run the offense he wants to run, instead of basing on offense off the personnel he has. Period.

He is running this offense on what he thinks Jarren Williams is on his best day, behind an offensive line playing at their best-case scenario level.

The five minutes this season where Williams looked solid and the line played up to snuff—Florida State and Louisville—the play calling worked.

The minute Florida International knew Williams' tendencies and the linebackers didn't bite on the RPO—Williams was a deer in headlights and Enos had no Plan B.

He found success last year because he had Tagovailoa and Hurts at his disposal as the quarterbacks he was working with—which made him look more desirable than he was—and he hasn't been a full-blown offensive play caller since 2017 at Arkansas, which Diaz was familiar with since his days at Mississippi State.

This is Enos' offense and fact remains he's in over his head as he doesn't know how to work with what he has, or doesn't have—namely a poor offensive line this past season and a quarterback getting thrown around like a rag doll .... yet still ran long-developing plays and kept Williams under center, instead of in the shotgun and getting the ball out of his hands quicker.

Fact remains, this guy is no elite play caller and is a bad fit. If Manny stick with him next season, buckle in for another similar season—the only 'saving grace' would be better offensive line play and a slightly more mature quarterback.
From Barry Jackson's article:
Diaz has clung to the hope that UM could win with a system that won during the glory years, with a pro style offense and power running game, and some modern-day run/pass options and spread elements intertwined. His rationalization is that because the system worked in the 1980s and 1990s, it should work toda

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article237667579.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Back