Honestly this Season is worse than any Golden season.

CaneandAbel

Junior
Golden never was close to having a team this talented. The fact that we're this bad with this much Talent is probably all we need to know honestly. I would love to see a turn around but Richt hasn't shown us he's capable of that change. Our AD also wouldn't have the balls to fire Richt even if we didn't win another game. Sadly we'll probably be forced to endure another mediocre season before Richt seat gets truly hot. Richt wants to drown so let him drown dont prolong this ****.

Advertisement
Golden never was close to having a team this talented. The fact that we're this bad with this much Talent is probably all we need to know honestly. I would love to see a turn around but Richt hasn't shown us he's capable of that change. Our AD also wouldn't have the balls to fire Richt even if we didn't win another game. Sadly we'll probably be forced to endure another mediocre season before Richt seat gets truly hot. Richt wants to drown so let him drown dont prolong this ****.

No way Richt’s seat isn’t hot. You don’t get a money as he’s getting to fail.

He just got fired 3 years ago. He knows how the game goes but will be willing to get uncomfortable?

It’s def worse but the biggest reason it’s worse is because we know we are stuck with him.

Nah bruh. Golden years had my blood pressure through the roof. I think that was the first i either turn off games or didn’t watch them altogether

Advertisement
I actually wasn’t thrilled with the higher and didn’t have high expectations this year, but this is beyond belief.

Never in any scenario could I imagine losing to Virginia, BC, and Duke all in a row. It is objectively unacceptable. Literally, we should not accept this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no way Richt's seat is hot. He is going to get at least 5 seasons.

Bro his seat is very hot. We have actually gotten worse since he has been here. Top to bottom gut the entire program from admin to the grad assistants. Everyone has to go and go now. It will take 5 years , but it's the only way to even have a chance of winning again.

Advertisement
Back