honest question

caneaddict

Senior
How many media outlets and fake fans are more conducive to stirring up negative Hurricane **** as its something they rather see or benefit more from...it seems the hurricanes better feed the news cycle with negativity than positivity so media types and fake Fans, trollers are chomping at the bit to break hurricane negativity. And it almost seems to have become part of the fabric of this program. I understand people have always hated on Miami, but man I think it affects recruiting because everything from questions, to rumors, etc has a negative spin on it. And it's almost like things going well is the exception not the norm..

Advertisement
I know a buddy of mine who's a Gator fan has a fake handle and goes over to the Noles board...acts like hes a Noles fan, but always stirs crap up and says negative things about recruits in hopes they see it. I told him thats f*ckin childish... but yes there are many who are not Canes fans that lurk this site and start crap because its a free site.

We have Miami "fans" that think its cool/fun to troll their own...we then have Criminols and Crocs that troll us, while chuckling it up with the same Miami fans that think its fun. Everyone knows the WEZ...it can be entertaining, but there are a lot of ****suckers there that get off on trolling this site. ****, some idiot posted the other day in the WEZ about raiding Canestime and trolling their board. I was surprised he didn't get more sheep to follow him and his thread died, fortunately.

As for the media - yes, negativity and Miami sale. People love to hate us :)

Seems to be true. But if we had a coach 12 years ago instead of a Coker, we would have 8 or 9 NC's and maybe still rolling. People do not like us. We are a private school playing on state school turf. USC is hated also. ND is too but has such long history and hude power base, they get passes all the time. THE U and USC get the hammer always. IF FSU was not ibg state schools they would get the neg too and all famous would have a serious mug shot and a new address. Before Howard won the first NC, he got hammered by NCAA and lost bowl game. The hate grew exponentially after we destroyed numerous big state programs for years like OU, NE, ARK, LSU. If you think we hate the gator, talk to an OU fan from the 80's. They we never forgive us for stopping thier stupid little wagon from charging down the home field. Oh, and giving them the only three losses in three years did not help. Learn to relish the hate, cause it is not going away.

Advertisement
Seems to be true. But if we had a coach 12 years ago instead of a Coker, we would have 8 or 9 NC's and maybe still rolling. People do not like us. We are a private school playing on state school turf. USC is hated also. ND is too but has such long history and hude power base, they get passes all the time. THE U and USC get the hammer always. IF FSU was not ibg state schools they would get the neg too and all famous would have a serious mug shot and a new address. Before Howard won the first NC, he got hammered by NCAA and lost bowl game. The hate grew exponentially after we destroyed numerous big state programs for years like OU, NE, ARK, LSU. If you think we hate the gator, talk to an OU fan from the 80's. They we never forgive us for stopping thier stupid little wagon from charging down the home field. Oh, and giving them the only three losses in three years did not help. Learn to relish the hate, cause it is not going away.

You clearly miss the point and I noticed that you could'nt resist taking a shot at the coaching staff. THAT is the type of crap we don't need. Recruits read this type of negativity towards our coaching staff and fans act surprise they skip town. Its people like you that don't have anything positive to say about the coaching staff. The recruits understand that they will be playing ball, under the same coaches that are being bashed. Moderators need to clean this place up fast, before this place goes to ****.

I know a buddy of mine who's a Gator fan has a fake handle and goes over to the Noles board...acts like hes a Noles fan, but always stirs crap up and says negative things about recruits in hopes they see it. I told him thats f*ckin childish... but yes there are many who are not Canes fans that lurk this site and start crap because its a free site.

^^^^THIS IS BECOMING VERY, VERY COMMON^^^^

There are a bunch posters on this site since it's free and a lot on twitter... It's similar to running NEGATIVE POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS...!!!

The funny thing it that is works, the high school kids who are being indirectly targeted don't have a chance or don't even know it's happening to them...

We have Miami "fans" that think its cool/fun to troll their own...we then have Criminols and Crocs that troll us, while chuckling it up with the same Miami fans that think its fun. Everyone knows the WEZ...it can be entertaining, but there are a lot of ****suckers there that get off on trolling this site. ****, some idiot posted the other day in the WEZ about raiding Canestime and trolling their board. I was surprised he didn't get more sheep to follow him and his thread died, fortunately.

As for the media - yes, negativity and Miami sale. People love to hate us :)

or Hate to Love us?

Advertisement
Hey, have loved this site since its inception. But it has almost become unbearable with either fake fans or folks just spewing negativity. It's great to have debate and offer an opinion, but no reason to make it personal towards players or coaches. Mods need to get to work protecting what we have here.

One way to tell the REAL Cane fans from the pretenders is when it comes to Coach D. If you really, REALLY want Miami to win, you want Coach D gone.

If you're a Gayturd or Semihole, you want him to stay.

It's really pretty simple.

Advertisement
should take a poll of who is a troll posing as a Cane...

a.TP801
b.I'm Butt Hurt Dawg
c.Zone
d.All of the above

Advertisement
it goes both ways, i bet there are some of us that do the same **** on their boards, kids need to know not to let that affect their decision, most do but there are some that havent really figured it out, and about the local media outlets the papers down here always look for more negative stories more than positive ones, they trying to be like philly and the NY media

As much as I would love to say that this is all "other fans" trolling us, its not. There are certainly fake fans from other schools posing as Cane fans to stir up sh*t, mostly on Twitter because its so easy, and a few of the bigger recruiting sites like ESPN, Rivals, 247. But the reality is that we have as many jack @ss fans of our own who love to troll, who are mentally unbalanced, or who take out their own personal beefs and disappointments about the program, by trying to hurt it.

On this site, for example, the majority of the trouble makers are NOT other teams fans. They are sadly our own fans, who have no self control, or who just get off acting like @ssholes.

FWIW, I believe in fighting fire with fire. If other fans are going to do sh*t like that on Twitter, than we should be doing it right back. I actually think it will be a good thing in the long run. Eventually there will be so many fakes, lunatics, and rival fans trashing eachother's programs, that it will all cancel eachother out, and hopefully the recruits will get bored of Twitter, and stop the circus.

As much as I would love to say that this is all "other fans" trolling us, its not. There are certainly fake fans from other schools posing as Cane fans to stir up sh*t, mostly on Twitter because its so easy, and a few of the bigger recruiting sites like ESPN, Rivals, 247. But the reality is that we have as many jack @ss fans of our own who love to troll, who are mentally unbalanced, or who take out their own personal beefs and disappointments about the program, by trying to hurt it.

On this site, for example, the majority of the trouble makers are NOT other teams fans. They are sadly our own fans, who have no self control, or who just get off acting like @ssholes.

FWIW, I believe in fighting fire with fire. If other fans are going to do sh*t like that on Twitter, than we should be doing it right back. I actually think it will be a good thing in the long run. Eventually there will be so many fakes, lunatics, and rival fans trashing eachother's programs, that it will all cancel eachother out, and hopefully the recruits will get bored of Twitter, and stop the circus.

i know people who do it dont worry about the fire with fire, every major fan base has those unbalanced fans you speak of, when saban lost to auburn there were people calling for him to step down, same happened with jimbo and the FSU fan base when he lost to NCST last year

every major college fan base has those stupid/trolling fans, im pretty sure most of the kids know this and dont let it affect their decision, but like i said there are some who dont and have it affect them

Advertisement
Back