Honest question

QUARTERBACK
Corner
Safety
TE not sure this matters after typing it.
QB I’ve said this 900 times. It was always about a portal QB. I pray it’s Ward. If not it’s probably Jefferson. Totally agree on a duel threat

Corner - agree.

Safety- portal kids and one already on board.

TE- Riley Williams will be a sophomore Jackson Carver will be a freshman and Lofton is an absolute stud. Don’t agree here.

Advertisement
QB I’ve said this 900 times. It was always about a portal QB. I pray it’s Ward. If not it’s probably Jefferson. Totally agree on a duel threat

Corner - agree.

Safety- portal kids and one already on board.

TE- Riley Williams will be a sophomore Jackson Carver will be a freshman and Lofton is an absolute stud. Don’t agree here.
Building a team around a figmental player seems like a real stupid ******* strategy. So every year sell kids on the unknown yikes! You named 3 players that have produced nothing at TE. If that leaves you confident GGs.

Building a team around a figmental player seems like a real stupid ******* strategy. So every year sell kids on the unknown yikes! You named 3 players that have produced nothing at TE. If that leaves you confident GGs.
Not saying that’s what you do every year. But I felt like this F n staff could sell this coming year and sell a legit QB on being the one who takes this team to the next level. I’ve learned now. We have NO QB but Brown and we are screwed.

Not saying that’s what you do every year. But I felt like this F n staff could sell this coming year and sell a legit QB on being the one who takes this team to the next level. I’ve learned now. We have NO QB but Brown and we are screwed.
I hate that you just figured that out lmao.

Spongebob Caveman GIF
Because this is his offense

Advertisement
WHY THE **** CANT MARIO GET US A QB HE NEEDS TO FIGURE IT OUT DROP A RUIZ BAG IN WILL HOWARDS BANK ACCOUNT AND LETS RIDE. WHAT ARE WE DOING!????!

I hate that you just figured that out lmao.
Isn’t Emory Williams hurt all next year? Brown is here and who else? Judd Anderson? With Nickel coming in? Worst part is the best QB out of those names is playing in high school next year. Are there even options out there? And Nelson from USC is overrated.

Advertisement
Isn’t Emory Williams hurt all next year? Brown is here and who else? Judd Anderson? With Nickel coming in? Worst part is the best QB out of those names is playing in high school next year. Are there even options out there? And Nelson from USC is overrated.
Emory being healthy changes nothing, he is a QB3 rn.

No way he isn’t the starter as of today if healthy. They like him. What QBs are out there?
They can love him it doesn't make him a serviceable player. The bigger question is who is interested? All the money in the world doesn't even appear to be enough to sell at this point.

They can love him it doesn't make him a serviceable player. The bigger question is who is interested? All the money in the world doesn't even appear to be enough to sell at this point.
They should have just paid Howard. He isn’t the answer to most either, but he’s Huge, and can run. But even the rumor is that K state tried to upgrade over him.

Advertisement
At this point I think we just ride with what we have and hope that after spring ball someone hits the portal. Maybe this is a wake up call for Mario?

Advertisement
At this point I think we just ride with what we have and hope that after spring ball someone hits the portal. Maybe this is a wake up call for Mario?
Wake up call? Stevie Wonder knows we needed a QB. We are an injury and a transfer from Judd taking snaps.

Advertisement
Back