honest and realistic

getcaned

Sophomore
the game went how i thought it would.

jarren will only get better from here.

our ol is young on the outside.

the gayturds are REALLY overrated

JT killed us on the dropped punt.... defense did their job and gave it back to them for BS go ahead TD
osborn is the ****. catch the god **** ball the rest of the WR corp.......

hey throw a pass more then 15 yard to keep them out of the box.... i dont know ive never played the game b4....... lol yeah right

Off Line Good ******* Lord...... 4 second really is it that much to ask

i paid 3k for tickets for that shot showing

lets see if they grow as a team and become what we know they will be

Hey tate pulled his own for a 3rd string QB

Advertisement
It’s easy to say throw the ball more then 15 yards but you are ignoring being sacked 10 times!!! You can’t throw down field with zero time numb nuts.

It’s easy to say throw the ball more then 15 yards but you are ignoring being sacked 10 times!!! You can’t throw down field with zero time numb nuts.

Yo Cuck boi...... keep the defense honest...... nothing was ever sent anywhere to stretch the defense. baxa missed field goal cost us this game. because instead of having to score a TD we just needed a chip....

not one pass to keep safeties and DB out the box

Advertisement
You a real fan.. when ppl say anything about ticket prices for our biggest opening season game in forever against a state rival that may help dictate recruiting for years to come that they will prolly bîtch about for years to come!!! Canes got some ****** âss fans man!! Cant stand some of these mofos!!! We on the rise!! Open. Yall eyes

Advertisement
Boss man you can’t throw a pass more then 15 yards if the line can’t block long enough for the line to develop

Advertisement
Back