Homestead bringing out the recruiters UM,UF, FSU, USF

BroncoNation21

Redshirt Freshman
Ermon Lane, Anthony Wint, Mario Mezier and Antonio Calloway are catching the eyes of the South Florida colleges including the University of Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Bronco Nation fill us in, gives us some details about the other prospects being looked at

Advertisement
I don't think there is any way Miami is out of it this early. Not with him being close with Barrow and Herb the way it seems he is. Me thinks it comes down to :neonu:, America's Armpit, and maybe UF on NSD.

Ermon Lane, Anthony Wint, Mario Mezier and Antonio Calloway are catching the eyes of the South Florida colleges

Should we read anything into the fact that you've omitted UM in the title of this thread?

We´re out of it.

No way UM is out of it... Believe me when I say this...

I was told by Lane's 14th cousin 5 times removed, who currently lives in Canada that we are indeed out of it. Get better sources.

Ermon Lane, Anthony Wint, Mario Mezier and Antonio Calloway are catching the eyes of the South Florida colleges

Should we read anything into the fact that you've omitted UM in the title of this thread?

We´re out of it.

Quincy Wilson been gettin in their heads...he already got to Scarlett

Advertisement

We´re out of it.

Quincy Wilson been gettin in their heads...he already got to Scarlett

Man I aint worried about any USchool guys

We´re out of it.

I was told by Lane's 14th cousin 5 times removed, who currently lives in Canada that we are indeed out of it. Get better sources.

Get better sources??? I've coached Ermon since his 9th grade year and has worked Ermon out since he left his pop warner days at Richmond. What other source do you need other than sporting UM gear and attending UM camps and continuously asking advice from Herb when he comes to our practices?

Advertisement
Bronco Nation fill us in, gives us some details about the other prospects being looked at

Outside of Lane, they're looking at our middle LB Anthony Wint. He's 5'11 225 llb 4.7 (40) and actually led Dade County with 126 tackles and 2 sacks. He's been gaining interest from UM and Duke. Antonio Calloway 2015 has also caught the eye of the U being an ATH that can play all over the field with his speed, agility and ball skills.

We´re out of it.

Get better sources??? I've coached Ermon since his 9th grade year and has worked Ermon out since he left his pop warner days at Richmond. What other source do you need other than sporting UM gear and attending UM camps and continuously asking advice from Herb when he comes to our practices?

FreePawn, should I tell him whats going on here?

Advertisement
Good stuff Bronco! I have to say even if Ermon isnt really related to Coach Barrow, but Lane's mom is close to Barrow, then i dont see her picking any other hat on NSD. I read where ermon said he is real close to his mom and she chooses the hat. I dont think she will embarass her close friend on tv

Fill me in Port Knox and maybe I can fill you in with some things

I got caught earlier in this thread reacting to FreePawns sarcasm. Pretty sure that's what Oh Snap was doing.

Besides that, I really appreciate your posts, adding facts to the forum. You fill us in with plenty of info from the inside

Advertisement
Back