Homefield Apparel Canes Gear

I bought gear from Vintage and agree it’s all crap. They are thin (in a bad way), not that thick cotton (which also sucks). Just cheap shirts that don’t fit right and change shape after washing them. I’d stay away.

thanks for the heads up. It’s just that that smoking ibis is hard to get

Advertisement
thanks for the heads up. It’s just that that smoking ibis is hard to get
Just pulled it out. It actually doesn’t feel as thin as I remembered, but I had to cut the sleeves off after washing it cause they were real wide and short, looked awful.

Attachments

• FD014F1F-D01F-4307-AD45-8D8422660E28.jpeg
    FD014F1F-D01F-4307-AD45-8D8422660E28.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Just pulled it out. It actually doesn’t feel as thin as I remembered, but I had to cut the sleeves off after washing it cause they were real wide and short, looked awful.

I like the look, but that’s pretty **** bad when you have to cut the sleeves off because they can’t even get that right.

Sometimes I wonder if I can take the image and put it on one of those T-shirts you can have made online, I don’t think they follow up on trademarks and that kind of stuff. I mean just for myself not to sell to anybody

I’ve never bought one of their shirts. When you say their quality is crap, do you mean the shirt is too thin, too thick, or is the stitching bad? or something else?

I would rather have a shirt be thin than too thick I hate those stiff thick cotton T-shirts, but I’m ok with the thinner cotton blends. It just works better for me in this heat.
For one thing it has a rough spot on it. It's not really pulling, but close.

Advertisement
Super amped, but the sizing is trash. I like my clothes a bit baggy, these shirts aren't going to cut it, unless I weighed 185 pounds(Which I haven't since my junior year of high school)

Advertisement
Homefield's quality is great, but their sizes run a little small, fyi.
That's a problem. This "Wearing my little brother's tee" trend has to stop. I want my shirts to have a little room in them, and as a bigger man(6'4/245), I'm not good with the shirts running small, especially seeing that they don't go above XL.

Thanks for the heads up.I don’t mind paying for quality but I hate spending money on a Tee that shrinks 2 sizes on the first wash…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back