Homefield Apparel Canes Gear

scrantoncane

Sophomore

This store is awesome and has quality products. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them last week.

I am a little disappointed in the canes logos/art/designs they used, but thought I’d share. They drop a new team every week and there is a chart that shows which school buys the most. Gators and ND currently lead, so you all know what you need to do…

Advertisement

This store is awesome and has quality products. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them last week.

I am a little disappointed in the canes logos/art/designs they used, but thought I’d share. They drop a new team every week and there is a chart that shows which school buys the most. Gators and ND currently lead, so you all know what you need to do…
Heard about this on the Inside the U podcast. A little underwhelming, but not trash either. Caneswear has better stuff, IMHO. But thanks for the link!

Advertisement
Miami wouldn’t let them use it.

I am a bit underwhelmed as well. Florida’s designs were bonkers, so many good ones. True to UM fashion, the one detail we all want they deny.
There's one company, Vintage Brands that has a license for the old logos. Their shirt quality is crap though.

Screenshot_20210807-123208_Firefox Focus.jpg

Gotta say I was a bit disappointed as well. Thought they missed out on a few good vintage ideas but still bought a few anyways...maybe they will come out with a round 2 later down the road...

Advertisement
Caneswear supports the school, team and this site. All else being equal, I would strongly urge everyone to buy from them or someone else that also supports UM.

p.s. Not an owner of Caneswear, you skeptics!

Advertisement
Caneswear supports the school, team and this site. All else being equal, I would strongly urge everyone to buy from them or someone else that also supports UM.

p.s. Not an owner of Caneswear, you skeptics!
They are my normal go to

Advertisement
There's one company, Vintage Brands that has a license for the old logos. Their shirt quality is crap though.

View attachment 151473

I’ve never bought one of their shirts. When you say their quality is crap, do you mean the shirt is too thin, too thick, or is the stitching bad? or something else?

I would rather have a shirt be thin than too thick I hate those stiff thick cotton T-shirts, but I’m ok with the thinner cotton blends. It just works better for me in this heat.

I’ve never bought one of their shirts. When you say their quality is crap, do you mean the shirt is too thin, too thick, or is the stitching bad? or something else?

I would rather have a shirt be thin than too thick I hate those stiff thick cotton T-shirts, but I’m ok with the thinner cotton blends. It just works better for me in this heat.
I bought gear from Vintage and agree it’s all crap. They are thin (in a bad way), not that thick cotton (which also sucks). Just cheap shirts that don’t fit right and change shape after washing them. I’d stay away.

Advertisement
Back