Home uniforms combination for 2017 season

Advertisement
View attachment 49502

The school colors are Orange & Green, what does everybody have against Green?

We've always worn Green.

These ni99as want to be traditional alabama so bad, like if change is bad. **** the green has always been tough, if we win they will look good. Whats next double knot shoelaces trimmed hair and shirts tucked in, what is this boot camp

I love the green and the black even more. I already have both on deck hanging in the closet. Also have the Ken Dorsey 2002 green, the Devin Hester stitched 2005 green and the Duke Johnson 2014 green.

Advertisement
Why does it seem like our team has the baggyest pants in all of football?

Our guys are always tugging on them

Was hoping to see the orange cleats from the bowl game again. Maybe that will be strictly a bowl game thing

Two unpopular opinions for me: 1. I prefer the green over the orange and 2. Adidas >>> Nike

1. Yes. 2. **** no but only because Nike makes much better fan gear. I have had to buy stuff on ebay that is nike the last 2 years as Addias stuff is sized wrong and is bad looking in terms of fan appareal.

Two unpopular opinions for me: 1. I prefer the green over the orange and 2. Adidas >>> Nike

1. Yes. 2. **** no but only because Nike makes much better fan gear. I have had to buy stuff on ebay that is nike the last 2 years as Addias stuff is sized wrong and is bad looking in terms of fan appareal.

Dude to each their own, I was a Nike Guy and wasn't happy changing to Addidas but they have completely changed my opinion. The uniforms and merchandise are wayyyyy better, both the green and black fan jerseys I bought are stitched, including a patch at the bottom with the U on it. All that's missing is the player's name, which they can't do and I paid $85 total. A Nike stitched jersey was hundreds of dollars and nowhere near as nice. In my opinion, of course. I still Rock Nike kicks though, haven't found any shoe as comfortable as the full bottom Air Max. I don't like paying $200 for them but I have a bad ankle so walking on air is a dream.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm sure I'm just nitpicking, but I don't like the white socks/white cleats with the green. Dark colors like that would look much better with black but it's not a huge deal

Where the fck do people get this sht? Like if they wear black they can't win a NC because the old teams didn't wear black. And complaining about green is beyond moronic. Stop whining about cleat colors and where the U should go on the uni and enjoy some football.

Where the fck do people get this sht? Like if they wear black they can't win a NC because the old teams didn't wear black. And complaining about green is beyond moronic. Stop whining about cleat colors and where the U should go on the uni and enjoy some football.

I was simply voicing my personal preference and what I think would look better about a uniform combo in a thread about uniforms, think the white cleats/socks will look tacky as **** with the green but no huge deal. Agree though that complaining about green in general is ridiculous

I was simply voicing my personal preference and what I think would look better about a uniform combo in a thread about uniforms, think the white cleats/socks will look tacky as **** with the green but no huge deal. Agree though that complaining about green in general is ridiculous

While I'd include you, I was hardly talking to you specifically. I'll give you props for not being all strident about your uni preference. Just gets annoying that it turns into a fashion show anytime anyone mentions uniforms.

Advertisement

While I'd include you, I was hardly talking to you specifically. I'll give you props for not being all strident about your uni preference. Just gets annoying that it turns into a fashion show anytime anyone mentions uniforms.

I fully understand and I'll agree that it can get annoying when it turns into some big thing. I try not to take uniform stuff too seriously, especially now that we actually have some good looking unis. However, I did feel pretty strongly about how hideous the first Adidas unis were, LOL

Ive been having the same issues with the fan gear. Spent close to $700 on adidas stuff since we switched and it all seems to be sized wrong or I'm in between sizes etc. Nikes fan stuff always fit perfect and was higher quality. I don't wear jerseys anymore tho so I haven't tried those. I used to love Nikes lightweight coaching jackets. The other pet peeve I have is almost all of their long sleeve jackets or shirts don't have cuffs on the sleeves. Love the adidas unis the players wear tho. Much better than Nike IMO.

I fully understand and I'll agree that it can get annoying when it turns into some big thing. I try not to take uniform stuff too seriously, especially now that we actually have some good looking unis. However, I did feel pretty strongly about how hideous the first Adidas unis were, LOL
Now that I can agree with, the '15 jerseys we're barf material. Those feathers and crazy lettering.....WTF?! I just blame Al "It starts with me." Grohlden.....Lol

Advertisement

They were an eyesore, that's not even up for debate. It just doesn't matter. Richt has/will right the ship or he hasn't/won't, but it'll have nothing to do with how often we wear green jerseys. And frankly, caring as much as some people do should be beneath men. It's like getting lipo or wearing makeup, it's just not something a man should do.

I personally love the green jersey tops. I'm not crazy about the mono-color outfits, but...

JUST WIN, BABY!

Man fck all that bs about wearing orange on white 90% of the time. But I'd rather wear black unis twice instead of green three times.

Advertisement
Back