Home town recruiting??

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
How much time do you think Manny and all the coaches spend on recruiting at home?
If you ask me I would be doing it everyday and doing dinners at the school for parents home visits and school visits until I got blue in the face. I would know the whole **** family on both sides.
Something needs to be done different to keep these kids locked down to stay home and play. You cant get all the kids but **** get all the 5/4stars you can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey guys...don't you think Manny should put more effort. Like he could invite all of the recruits and their families to his house for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, and he could like try to date their moms, and he could offer to mow their lawns....I mean c'mon guys, he really needs to do everything he can....if you ask me.

Advertisement
How much time do you think Manny and all the coaches spend on recruiting at home?
If you ask me I would be doing it everyday and doing dinners at the school for parents home visits and school visits until I got blue in the face. I would know the whole **** family on both sides.
Something needs to be done different to keep these kids locked down to stay home and play. You cant get all the kids but **** get all the 5/4stars you can.
You gonna see your own family ever? I’m sure they aren’t lazy

Because they would probably do something dumb like put raisins in it. LOL
And nuts......

1574476453313.png

Advertisement
I would think that they would certainly spend more then two hours.

7, that’s my guess

Here's how much time I think you should spend on this site: zero.

Didn't Golden and them go full weirdo and creep out Dalvin Cooks grandma or something....

Yea we should do that. Mandy sliding in errones DMs.

Advertisement
Back