Holy toledo do we have some horrible fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canecat

Junior
I come to this board thrilled with a good win against a very very hard team to play in which our QB played well , our D played well and our RBs had a great 1st half and you would think Golden was still our coached . If you post threads like " I can't wait til Kaaya leaves " or " Different year same team " you really are a waste of flesh like a fat *** on a nun. UM is in a resurgence for the first time in 12 years and we will at worst lose 2 games due to depth ( Clemson/UL is the only one I would bet on but 2 is possible ) and no one should be anything but thrilled. Some ***** asses whining about some dumb to delusional crap .

Advertisement
Before the game I would have taken 35-21 victory 10/10. ******* cry babies.

Agree this board is filled with idiots

We had the ball for 20 minutes. Defense couldn't get off the field. Everyone is hating on richt when kaaya made a fee mistakes on third down. Other than that we were very effective on offense for only having the ball for 20 minutes

Advertisement
Yea, it's ridiculous. Couldn't agree more OP. I've concluded a lot of them just have to be trolls. If they truly consider themselves Cane fans, then **** their life must be really miserable.

Advertisement
Dont kid yourself OP Fans do that for every team.....Im glad for the win... but lets not fool ourselves we did not look good for the majority of the game..We played weill in spurts...Some of RIchts playcalls were head scratchers... Score should have been 45-10

Moderator Statement:

Lets talk about the game and not each other please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back