Holy crap Gunter was all over the cowboys highlights

MetiSkeemz

Junior
And for the WRONG REASONS. That was embarrassing for the pro canes. Sam shields need to comeback for these packers and I'm not even a packers fan smh

Advertisement
Funny thing is, before this game, he was getting all sorts of praise for his level of play. Now he goes up against sub-par (IMO) Cowboys receivers and gets embarrassed.

He was playing the best out of all of their cbs before the cowboys game

As soon as Randall got hurt and Gunter came in they went right at him....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Had a bad day. At DB its gonna happen. There are no more Deion Sanders types walking the earth. Everyone gets beat nowadays. Even the Richard Sherman/Patrick Petersons of the world.

Advertisement
Just got roasted by Garcon on SNF...gotta step it up if he wants to stay on the team when Shields Rollins Randall etc. are all healthy.

Unfortunately I think shields is done.. dude gets major concussions.. he missed a month to end last year, comes back this season and immediately gets another to begin season and hasn't played all year.. sucks

Gunter was getting burned bad last night. So was the rest of GB secondary. Hopefully it's a team scheme/chemistry issue....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He was rated the best CB in football for his play last week and got absolutely owned yesterday

He may not be that good in the NFL. It's still ridiculous that we had Tracy, Ladarius, Artie and Deon (and Elder) on the field at the same time and still got our asses roasted by the likes of Ga Tech. I wish nothing but the best for those guys who had to deal with sitting 10 yards off their man in a soft zone coverage for 4 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back