Holton moved to FB?

Advertisement
Yea they did it earlier in the year... They did the same to Billy Sanders as well... However, I dont know the reason why besides the assumption that they were not impress with his play...

They are moving 10 guys to fullback and only asking the top 2 to come back next year.

Well I just made that up, but that would be a good plan.

Yea they did it earlier in the year... They did the same to Billy Sanders as well... However, I dont know the reason why besides the assumption that they were not impress with his play...

smh, I when I wanted Holton worse than C.J. Odom and every other safety we were recruiting in 08... i thought he was going to be a game changer safety. I also remember thinking "Billy Sanders cant be that bad, hes from the west coast and has some pretty good offers"... what the **** has happened here the last 5-7 years?

smh, I when I wanted Holton worse than C.J. Odom and every other safety we were recruiting in 08... i thought he was going to be a game changer safety. I also remember thinking "Billy Sanders cant be that bad, hes from the west coast and has some pretty good offers"... what the **** has happened here the last 5-7 years?

Seems we struck out on a lot of kids we thought would turn into impact players. I also had high hopes for the 2 guys you mentioned and they haven't even amounted to good ST's players.

Advertisement
Holton hasn't panned out as many thought. Some said he was suited for the rover position IIRC, which may have something to do with it. However, my understanding is he has been one of the good guys on the team.

Holton hasn't panned out as many thought. Some said he was suited for the rover position IIRC, which may have something to do with it. However, my understanding is he has been one of the good guys on the team.

He has the Robert Marve snitch gene in him...

Advertisement

what has happened?

im going to assume this isnt serious......only because stevie wonder can see WTF has happened

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back