Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OT - Nelson, McCoy, Mauigoa, Okunlola
OG - Rivers, Cooper, Mauigoa, Cohen
OC - Clark, Cohen

Not a depth chart, but who I think are the most viable options on our current depth chart (if Cohen signs)
Cohen could be RG or C IMO

Others are not great options - Too small, slow or weak.
Kinsler, Tripp and Tinilau need some development

Ben Jones. Transfer from ASU.

DMoney and Gaby both mentioned his name. That usually a sign their is strong mutual interest.

OT - Nelson, McCoy, Mauigoa, Okunlola
OG - Rivers, Cooper, Mauigoa, Cohen
OC - Clark, Cohen

Not a depth chart, but who I think are the most viable options on our current depth chart (if Cohen signs)
Cohen could be RG or C IMO

Others are not great options - Too small, slow or weak.
Kinsler, Tripp and Tinilau need some development
Your opinion is appreciated!

Not a fan of true freshmen anchoring the tackle spots. Let them cut their teeth inside the first year. I'd love to see a lineup of Zion, Samson/Cooper, Rivers, Mauigoa/Cooper, Cohen.
Normally I would agree, but LSU had 2 freshman on the OL this year, including at LT, and did fine.

Some guys are good enough to contribute right away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donno’s pod said that cohen wants to play tackle at his next spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Start him at RT and go from there the freshman can play guard and if he doesn’t do well you slide people around.

Clark is the center. Cooper and Rivers at guard. Cohen at RT. Maybe have Rivers kick out to RT. Also if any true freshman is forced to start it would be Mauigoa at G.

My best guess with the names thrown around

LT-Samson, McCoy
LG- Cohen, Francis
C Ben Jones, Clark
RG- Cooper/Francis
RT- Rivers, McCoy

Thats 8 quality. Dont think Zion sticks around. Logan and Denis are interior depth pieces. Frankie, Tripp and Kinsler RS. Would be nice if McLaughin or Washington could develop into at least swing tackle backup type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back