Holiday or Reliaquest Bowl?

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
Obviously doesn’t mean jack but think it’s funny that those are the only options we’re projected at by these goof balls:

The only way it would be more redic is if they matched us against Miami Oh for the bowl lmao.

Personally, my realistic hope is the Orange Bowl against OSU or something. That would be fun.

Advertisement
Obviously doesn’t mean jack but think it’s funny that those are the only options we’re projected at by these goof balls:

The only way it would be more redic is if they matched us against Miami Oh for the bowl lmao.

Personally, my realistic hope is the Orange Bowl against OSU or something. That would be fun.
I think you guys get all triggered by the dumbest ****. They are simply looking at the current rankings and currently we are the fourth team in the rankings from the conference - and if they don’t have FSU projected in the playoff - then we’re gonna get the fourth or so ranked bowl in their projections. Which is one of those two bowls depending on pick order.

And remember, no matter how ****ed up it is, outside of the orange bowl which is excluded, Notre Dame is included in the ACC pecking order for all the other bowl matchups so we’re actually I believe fifth currently - fsu, nd, unc, Duke.
we directly can knock off 2, possibly 3 of them if we make the acc game

Last edited:
think if we can beat GT and UNC then we'll start seeing more significant hype
No doubt we don't deserve any hype yet. We've been down this road enough times only to disappoint later in the season.

Unless UNC is complete domination, I don't think we'll start getting real hype until we're top 10 and beat Clemson the following week.

We still have a rough schedule with 3 undefeated teams on it and 2 ranked ahead of us.

Advertisement
I think you guys get all triggered by the dumbest ****. They are simply looking at the current rankings and currently we are the fourth team in the rankings from the conference - and if they don’t have FSU projected in the playoff - then we’re gonna get the fourth or so ranked bowl in their projections. Which is one of those two bowls depending on pick order.

And remember, no matter how ****ed up it is, outside of the orange bowl which is excluded, Notre Dame is included in the ACC pecking order for all the other bowl matchups so we’re actually I believe fifth currently - fsu, nd, unc, Duke.

No one’s rustled my guy, it’s way too early for any of these things. Just highlighting how under the radar we are and how little thought it is we’re getting with our post season in this article looking almost identical to a team we effortlessly dominated week 1 .

Toilet-Woman-Freak-Out.gif

No doubt we don't deserve any hype yet. We've been down this road enough times only to disappoint later in the season.

Unless UNC is complete domination, I don't think we'll start getting real hype until we're top 10 and beat Clemson the following week.

We still have a rough schedule with 3 undefeated teams on it and 2 ranked ahead of us.

They'll start talking about Miami if they beat UNC on the road. They need a new team to hate after the fall of Colorado. If UNC beats Syracuse then you got 2 undefeated teams going at it. It'll be a lot of people saying were overrated and stuff like that. Btw were about to see how good Syracuse is with Clemson this week and UNC next week.

Advertisement

And two of those 4 play each other this weekend. So we’ll jump 1 spot by default of someone taking their first L.

All in all, as you alluded to, it doesn’t matter this early in the year. Get healthy during the bye and get ready to open up ACC play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back