Hold UP! Hold Up!

jw410

Senior
Banned
We hired Manny Diaz and we didn't even interview anybody else..... fellas this program is over.. I'm sorry over over over. I'm gonna be miserable. Thank God the Ravens won.

Blake James should be fired he's worse than Lynn Swann really you took the cheap and easy way out.. I'm ****ed.

Advertisement
So what happens when Diaz hires an OC that puts up 35 points per game and keeps his defense top 10? Will you then think it was a good hire or continue to cry the sky is falling?
He won't and he's going to keep most of the previous staff.

Dugans can go
Searles can go
Hartley can go
Brown take Jon with you and I never want to see them again in the college ranks.

I kinda doubt a single offensive coach is back . PLease keep the D staff as it is top 3 in the country. Banda is a badass.

Advertisement
After having to ride a bike for the past 3 years, the administration was handed enough money to buy a brand new Audi R8. They just walked right past the Audi dealership and bought themselves a lifetime bus pass, lol

We will see what Diaz is made of early on. If he doesn't gut most of the previous staff, we're f^cked.

Advertisement
He won't and he's going to keep most of the previous staff.

Dugans can go
Searles can go
Hartley can go
Brown take Jon with you and I never want to see them again in the college ranks.

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt until we see the moves he makes.

If Manny shows that he is savage enough to put personal feeling aside and purged the dead weight on this coaching staff and hire an exciting, innovative mind at OC then I'll feel a little better about this move.

So what happens when Diaz hires an OC that puts up 35 points per game and keeps his defense top 10? Will you then think it was a good hire or continue to cry the sky is falling?

**** will officially have frozen over

Advertisement
Glad you can read the future. Got the winning Lotto numbers by chance?

And then get killed by Clemson or any other team with a good offense. His D is overrated and gets exposed by any team with a pulse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back