Hold the phone

Advertisement
@mirvin88 an white gurls have onion ***'s now also, what a world we live in. #SweetCornFeedGoodEaten

PS: @djnellz would you eat some of that sweet corn casserole.

KRnZvog.jpg

Go Canes

Id cream that corn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Race doesnt have much to do with athleticism contrary to popular belief. Go to any highschool in the country and look at every extracurricular activity. Not alot of black kids are involved in them. They mostly just do sports. Like football. If all the nerds and band kids and whatever were interested in sports, and took them seriously, the demographics of football would look different.

Look at the military. Melting pot of athleticism.

Dude. I get it. But I didn't specify just APB. I said overall RB rankings. McCaffrey was actually 11, not 9.

I mentioned Shipley as #1 APB AND top #3 overall RB.

View attachment 119221

View attachment 119223
Number1 kid from Hopewell. Hopewell can be rough. In the entire Metro Richmond, that Hopewell/Petersburg area has more gang activity than everywhere else I was told when I lived there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sto
Disclaimer: I hardly follow recruiting outside of the Canes

The #1 APB and #3 RB is a Caucasian Duke Johnson?

Not to make this a race thing but I went back 20 years and couldn't find a white kid cracking the top 5.

View attachment 119212

Oh and **** Clemson.
Stop hyping him up. Tape is so so and he plays in a smaller school division. Not McCaffrey...at all. Remember I was the first to say Lingard was overrated before he set foot on the campus. Y'all better listen to me😎

Number1 kid from Hopewell. Hopewell can be rough. In the entire Metro Richmond, that Hopewell/Petersburg area has more gang activity than everywhere else I was told when I lived there.

Petersburg wild AF. I learned a long time ago not to sleep on small cities and small towns. Some them are crazy AF.

First time I left Detroit and went to Flint I was like shidddddddddd. Gary, Indiana too.

Some of these little places are wild and Petersburg is one of them lol

Sto

Stop hyping him up. Tape is so so and he plays in a smaller school division. Not McCaffrey...at all. Remember I was the first to say Lingard was overrated before he set foot on the campus. Y'all better listen to me😎

I never hyped him. That isn't my intention. I admittedly started off saying I don't pay attention to recruiting other than Miami recruits. However, historically he's the highest rated gringo RB in at least 20 years (likely more because I'm lazy).

Attachments

• tenor (58).gif
    tenor (58).gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back