Hold the darn phone

Consigliere

All-American
Did Golden win a game today? He needs to shut up with this "the worst is in the past" and win a **** game tonight. The Don is on the clock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My account was hacked. Can't blame that nonsense on me. I had us with 12 scholarships lost over three years and no post-season bam.

Advertisement
My account was hacked. Can't blame that nonsense on me. I had us with 12 scholarships lost over three years and no post-season bam.

Not sure if serious?

Me either. I opened my laptop and I was already logged in, and I never leave my account logged in. So someone has been messing with me, posting a lot of stupid crap. And there was ice cream or something on the trackpad.

Not sure if serious?

Me either. I opened my laptop and I was already logged in, and I never leave my account logged in. So someone has been messing with me, posting a lot of stupid crap. And there was ice cream or something on the trackpad.

Sure sounds legit.

Not sure if serious?

Sure sounds legit.

598.gif

Advertisement
Back