Hoilett ?

FreddyCane

Recruit
Premium
Anyone remember Dwayne Hoilett ? I was watching On Patrol Live tonight and one of the departments they cover is Indian River, Fl. and he is a patrol officer for them and was making a traffic stop and the guys in the studio were saying he’s a former DE for the Canes. Dude is jacked, arms like a pythons.

Advertisement

i think kareem brown and marcus fortson are police officers...

Andreu SWASEY JR AND JACORY HARRIS FIREMEN

Advertisement

Forston is and actually saved someone trapped under a car a couple of years back.

Advertisement
Anyone remember Dwayne Hoilett ? I was watching On Patrol Live tonight and one of the departments they cover is Indian River, Fl. and he is a patrol officer for them and was making a traffic stop and the guys in the studio were saying he’s a former DE for the Canes. Dude is jacked, arms like a pythons.
Definitely BIG but, not Sgt. Brown, with Richland County Sheriff's Office, BIG lol.

Definitely remember his recruiting pics back when I was a scout.com/rivals nerd:

1710090668890.png

Advertisement

It was old clown *** handy that started up this trend of former players becoming cops. I remember when he used to come by before practice trying to tell us if the league doesn't work out it's a great option. Than that **** boy hudak would tag along.

It was old clown *** handy that started up this trend of former players becoming cops. I remember when he used to come by before practice trying to tell us if the league doesn't work out it's a great option. Than that **** boy hudak would tag along.

Hilarious. And Mo Sikes listened...

Advertisement
Hudak is from Pennsylvania! He's LITERALLY a Keystone Cop!

Steve McGuire still a NYC cop? Robert Bass is/was a cop as well.

Advertisement
Back