Hocutt

Advertisement
Get caught in bed with convicted Ponzi schemer...play an integral part in running one of the top CFB programs in to the ground...become member of CFB Playoff Selection Committee. Seems logical.

Get caught in bed with convicted Ponzi schemer...play an integral part in running one of the top CFB programs in to the ground...become member of CFB Playoff Selection Committee. Seems logical.

+100000000
He shouldn't be a part of college athletics... He's the main reason we're in the predicament we're in...

Advertisement
I might be in the minority here but I thought Hocutt was a good AD. He got rid of Shannon when it needed to be done. Plus, I know its obvious now but Golden turned down Tenn and other schools before accepting the Miami job so it was a pretty big hire and most of us thought it was a great one.

And he brought in some really good ideas for the athletic department.

Th next guy Shawn Eichorst was the one who screwed us and left. The Golden extension and never showing his face. He lucked into the Coach L hire.

Hocutt hired Al & never told him about the impending NCAA problem. Not a good selection to sit on the playoff committee. How did he ever get selected? What is the criteria/selection process? And to think he's replacing a guy like Oliver Luck. Say it isn't so.

Advertisement
Back