NHL Hockey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, but they got revenge tonight against my Hawks. Crawford had A LOT of bad plays tonight that just we’re heading scratchers. My man has not been the same since his injury. Hawks need to get tougher D-Men, but don’t think they can w/ all that money tied up w/ Kane & Toews, which probably need to be broken up after this yr.
Do people like Strome? Can’t figure him out. Crawford is on his last legs. They have some good young players. They probably should trade one of those two to bring in a haul but that is a tough call. Kane is more productive but both guys are cornerstone guys.

The Flyers ending the drought this year and winning the cup would certainly put a cherry on top of the **** Sunday that is my 2020.

Montreal is making life difficult for Philly. I can’t stand the hab but Price can stand on his dome and when he does he is tough to beat. I do think Philly FINALLY has a goalie and they should break through and win a cup. The East is wide open.

Even though I'm an Islanders Fan...I still follow Rangers...Devils..and oddly enough...Red Wings (especially there Elite yrs).....
Islanders look good. Barzal is tremendous. I watched him back in the world juniors and loved him then. When so many teams passed over him I was shocked. How do you not take that kid. Tons of teams passed on Barzal. Boys, just watch the world junior tournament and don’t over think it.

Yep, they were loaded.

I think Moog was decent for awhile, too.
Moog was very good in Boston. Edmonton was loaded and Fuhr was unreal. That said, Rendezvous 87’, some Russian blew a backhand wrister by Fuhr in game 1 that Fuhr is still looking for... 87’ Canada Cup between Canada and Russia was before its time. Game three of that final was the best hockey game I have ever watched from a hockey standpoint. The talent in the ice was off the charts.

1980 Lake Placid was my all time. And it was tape delayed! That US squad had no business winning that game. None, zero. The way the Russians played was a thing of beauty.

Advertisement
Lol...Still have Love for St Johns...saw Mullin...Walter Berry etc...play several times....Saw Dr J play at Nassau Coliseum several times as well...Dr J and Eddie Murphy are both from that Roosevelt Area...
How did Dr. J end up at UMASS and not St. John’s? His college days were a little before my time.

I stay at that Marriott next to the Coliseum for lax tourneys. Solid old school barn.

Bossy got 50 goals in 50 games the one year didn't he? And parity was right out the window in that era, the Canadians won 4, then the Islanders won 4, then Edmonton won 5 of 7.
Imagine what Mike Bossy would do now with the sticks these days. Guy used a Titan that they chopped down in the woods in West Bab, painted it red and Bossy used it to take rockets.

not to start a peeing contest but Greter and Bobby Orr where the best to ever strap them on. Greter pumped 92 G’s in one year. And he was a playmaker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back