Off-Topic Ho LEE CRAP! WANT PROOF WE'RE FASTER?

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
An article in The Guardian states that on June 29, 2022, Time and Date noted that Earth finished it's daily rotation by 1.59 milliseconds faster, and this is only one day of several noted faster recently when compared to days in history. Earth rotation is picking up speed, and they don't know why!

Miami Hurricane workout sprints, they're digging it out, and Earth picks up rotational speed. Simple physics.

Technically of course, we'll age faster, which is a bummer - that's the downside, but shorter work day!

Everyone - observers and coaches saying the Canes are faster - and now - it's been noted, and measured.

If this makes as much sense as UF saying Bama will hire Mario next year when Saban retires - you'll get no argument from me.

I see it, I call it.

Advertisement
An article in The Guardian states that on June 29, 2022, Time and Date noted that Earth finished it's daily rotation by 1.59 milliseconds faster, and this is only one day of several noted faster recently when compared to days in history. Earth rotation is picking up speed, and they don't know why!

Miami Hurricane workout sprints, they're digging it out, and Earth picks up rotational speed. Simple physics.

Technically of course, we'll age faster, which is a bummer - that's the downside, but shorter work day!

Everyone - observers and coaches saying the Canes are faster - and now - it's been noted, and measured.

If this makes as much sense as UF saying Bama will hire Mario next year when Saban retires - you'll get no argument from me.

I see it, I call it.
Love your enthusiasm here. High motor guy.

Advertisement
Back