Hmmmm...

Advertisement
It's crazy man. I hope he sticks but florida is on his mind right now it appears... Let's hope this upcoming month is good to us and we keep him. This upcoming January visit is vital... Does anyone know what that CS article says about him from today?
Hope this month is good to us? When was the last time January was good to us, 2012?

It's crazy man. I hope he sticks but florida is on his mind right now it appears... Let's hope this upcoming month is good to us and we keep him. This upcoming January visit is vital... Does anyone know what that CS article says about him from today?
Hope this month is good to us? When was the last time January was good to us, 2012?
Aye man ust trying to have faith.

Advertisement
Cronkite and Williams are apparently headed to Gayturds Scarlett is all UM.

Fck Scarlett, that's some real btch sht

I been feeling that way for a while... these broward kids be acting funny like they scared of Dade county and I'm from broward.

He let that Twitter clout get to him I didn't know how strong that sht is all these gator fans just kissin *** and talking crazy really got to him smh

Ego maniacs love ego stroking. I remember when scarlett was saying he wasnt taking any visits and it was all about the U, how time changes things.

These comments are way off base.

1. Williams will probably be headed to Notre dame or lousiville. Would be a surprise for me if he headed up at uf
2. Cronkrite hssnt communicated enough with the new staff to be sold on uf yet. I believe he has not taken his official visit yet either
3. NEVER use social media as a continuous primary source involving recruits. That's how you feel disapponted 90% of the time. I don't know what to tell you but through Brandon powell, Keith Bryant, SBB & ridley, reilly gibboms, etc. you guys should know this by now
4. Scarlett would be the best rb on our team the day he steps foot on campus. He isn't scared of anyone. I don't any elite Broward players scared of competition and I don't know any elite dade players scared of competition. Despite what you think, if he flips to the gators (which i believe he will from what I've been told) it is not because some tweets he received from clutchlikemj. It has more to do with our current program being in the trash disposal and the admin not wanting to fix it.
5. Rushing is probably telling the true as a valid poster with ties to Cronkrite (token) has already said scarlett came up to Jordan trying to get them to team up at uf. This would also discredit the idea that scarlett is scared of dade county.

The idiots who post **** like "scarlett is scared of Dade Country" are the **** tards dragging down this program. Not the ones calling for Golden's job.

Fck Scarlett, that's some real btch sht

I been feeling that way for a while... these broward kids be acting funny like they scared of Dade county and I'm from broward.

He let that Twitter clout get to him I didn't know how strong that sht is all these gator fans just kissin *** and talking crazy really got to him smh

Ego maniacs love ego stroking. I remember when scarlett was saying he wasnt taking any visits and it was all about the U, how time changes things.

1. Williams will probably be headed to Notre dame or lousiville. Would be a surprise for me if he headed up at uf
2. Cronkrite hssnt communicated enough with the new staff to be sold on uf yet. I believe he has not taken his official visit yet either
3. NEVER use social media as a continuous primary source involving recruits. That's how you feel disapponted 90% of the time. I don't know what to tell you but through Brandon powell, Keith Bryant, SBB & ridley, reilly gibboms, etc. you guys should know this by now
4. Scarlett would be the best rb on our team the day he steps foot on campus. He isn't scared of anyone. I don't any elite Broward players scared of competition and I don't know any elite dade players scared of competition. Despite what you think, if he flips to the gators (which i believe he will from what I've been told) it is not because some tweets he received from clutchlikemj. It has more to do with our current program being in the trash disposal and the admin not wanting to fix it.
5. Rushing is probably telling the true as a valid poster with ties to Cronkrite (token) has already said scarlett came up to Jordan trying to get them to team up at uf. This would also discredit the idea that scarlett is scared of dade county.

Fully understabd what you mean but im referring to when he commited to the U on tv. I knew the day he set up visits that he was shopping and had second thoughts on coming. And if he truly had wanted to honor his word he wouldnt do what hes doing. No beef no qualms just wish hed decommit if hes as far gone as he seems to be.

If Jaquan Johnson was down there and knew anything about this **** and just letting it fly.. that's some bs too. If I was a rock solid somewhere as JJ is and heard of other guys being pussies and going around behind the scenes doing this and back stabbing, then putting on a social media front I wouldn't be too happy.

All this Miami stuff Scarlett is doing on twitter is all hype trying to get attention when he flips. No I don't blame him for leaving but at the same time I do.. don't like back stabbers, either decommit then do this stuff or stand by your word.

Advertisement
tumblr_mpvdkr7KmH1rfwfq9o1_400.gif

The idiots who post **** like "scarlett is scared of Dade Country" are the **** tards dragging down this program. Not the ones calling for Golden's job.
Really? Are people like him also responsible for not winning a bowl game since 2006 or winning ten games since 03?

Fully understabd what you mean but im referring to when he commited to the U on tv. I knew the day he set up visits that he was shopping and had second thoughts on coming. And if he truly had wanted to honor his word he wouldnt do what hes doing. No beef no qualms just wish hed decommit if hes as far gone as he seems to be.

I agree it's not much a commitment but he would rather stay committed give Miami a small chance on their OV and take things from there.

The U is just a safety net or fallback option for prospects waiting for a better situation to appear. FACT.

Advertisement

I agree it's not much a commitment but he would rather stay committed give Miami a small chance on their OV and take things from there.

Yeah I think he is giving us a chance

Advertisement
The U is just a safety net or fallback option for prospects waiting for a better situation to appear. FACT.

And the Gaytords are the fall back option for the prospects that don't want to go to UM and can't go to FSU

Amusing that you expect players to want to play for a school that it's own fans hate.

Us against Us.

Advertisement
Back