Hmmmm...

brock

All-American
From interview of Tj rahming Duke commit

Have any colleges tried to get involved with you since the Army All-American Game?
No, not really. Actually, Kansas State hit me up on twitter but that was pretty much it. Jordan Scarlett was talking to me about Florida, but I'm not really into it. I'm just ready to go to work at Duke.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Article/2015-Duke-commit-TJ-Rahming-turned-heads-at-Army-Bowl-34531272

**** smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
From interview of Tj rahming Duke commit

Have any colleges tried to get involved with you since the Army All-American Game?
No, not really. Actually, Kansas State hit me up on twitter but that was pretty much it. Jordan Scarlett was talking to me about Florida, but I'm not really into it. I'm just ready to go to work at Duke.

**** smh

Well that's unfortunate, pretty much seals the deal that he's, IMO

Advertisement
It's crazy man. I hope he sticks but florida is on his mind right now it appears... Let's hope this upcoming month is good to us and we keep him. This upcoming January visit is vital... Does anyone know what that CS article says about him from today?

Last edited:
he could have been confusing him with cronkrite. cronkrite is going crazy for UF and play in Army game too

Advertisement
I have no problem with Scarlett goin to UF ( I mean I do , but hey can't blame the kid), but don't punk us by flashing the U everywhere , saying your a commit when you know you are going to Florida. Just decommit and move on if that's what you plan on doing

I have no problem with Scarlett goin to UF ( I mean I do , but hey can't blame the kid), but don't punk us by flashing the U everywhere , saying your a commit when you know you are going to Florida. Just decommit and move on if that's what you plan on doing

That's what I'm saying shts pathetic real childish from the manchild

Advertisement
Whelp fellas its that time of year. I had a very strong feelin this would happen, but it was fun while it lasted.

then been doing this for years. we arent competitive, we dont beat teams down, what are we going to do but continue to be laughing stock of college football. Butch Davis changes that.

Advertisement
Fck Scarlett, that's some real btch sht

I been feeling that way for a while... these broward kids be acting funny like they scared of Dade county and I'm from broward.

He let that Twitter clout get to him I didn't know how strong that sht is all these gator fans just kissin *** and talking crazy really got to him smh

Ego maniacs love ego stroking. I remember when scarlett was saying he wasnt taking any visits and it was all about the U, how time changes things.

Maybe Scarlett was extolling the virtues of the staate of Florida, guysm

Advertisement
Back