Historical Recruiting Geography App

Advertisement
austin powers nerd GIF

OOS, we do great in California, Texas, Georgia and New Jersey.

I'm surprised we haven't had any kids from Indiana, Missouri, Michigan and Connecticut. And I don't know why we don't recruit Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina and Ohio more.

EDIT: It says no kids from Minnesota. Wasn't Seantrel Henderson from there??

I'm surprised we haven't had any kids from Indiana, Missouri, Michigan and Connecticut. And I don't know why we don't recruit Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina and Ohio more.

Maybe it’s not counting Henderson because he was technically a transfer?

Advertisement

TVD is from Conn.

Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia are tough places to crack I would imagine. Not sure the resources would be worth it unless it’s someone with a connection to south Florida.

Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia are tough places to crack I would imagine. Not sure the resources would be worth it unless it’s someone with a connection to south Florida.
i WOULDNT RECRUIT THE WHOLE AREA OF VA...just the TIDEWATER area to DC (Hampton,VA beach, Newport News,Portsmouth) reason i said it is we have lost to kids fromt hat area for years.....VA Tech coaches cant recruit and UVA is to bougie and also has a coach that doesnt recruit the area tough. Watch UNC kill it in the area over the next coming years. We should make an insurgence

Advertisement

wish we would look into Ohio more, there are players here who could play for Miami. We don't have spring football here so that hurts in the players star rankings but a good talent evaluator could find a few hidden gems each cycle, especially in the trenches.

i WOULDNT RECRUIT THE WHOLE AREA OF VA...just the TIDEWATER area to DC (Hampton,VA beach, Newport News,Portsmouth) reason i said it is we have lost to kids fromt hat area for years.....VA Tech coaches cant recruit and UVA is to bougie and also has a coach that doesnt recruit the area tough. Watch UNC kill it in the area over the next coming years. We should make an insurgence
Jimbo pulled a bunch of guys from there. Severely underrated area for all sports.

Advertisement
We need more Texas, Louisiana & Virginia kids.

Texas is gigantic. UT, TAMU, OU, LSU & Bama can't take everyone.
Louisiana is full of talent & LSU can't take everyone.
VA is a wide open state. UVA has high academic standards & VT can't recruit. Like the good brother gogeta said, watch UNC start cleaning up this state for years to come. VT killed us with Virginia boys for years.

Advertisement

Ideally they cover 757 Richmond and then I95 up to DC. There’s a lot of kids now that are coming out highly ranked in Northern VA in the past few years plus almost every kid in the state wants to get out.

You will see Dre Bly’s impact for UNC really start this year. UNC is in play for the top 3-5 guys there and has 2 of them committed.

Advertisement
Back