HIRE LEACH NOW

Advertisement
And when Leach's defense gives up a 50 point lead, you're gonna want his *** fired.

This is asinine. He'd instantly be THE best coach we've had here in forever. He plays in a conference with ZERO defense and isn't privy to the type of athlete we get here on the regular. Give him access to that market and let's see what happens.

Give me Leach with a good DC and I'll take my chances over the **** shows we've had here for the past 20 years.

Advertisement
This is asinine. He'd instantly be THE best coach we've had here in forever. He plays in a conference with ZERO defense and isn't privy to the type of athlete we get here on the regular. Give him access to that market and let's see what happens.

Give me Leach with a good DC and I'll take my chances over the **** shows we've had here for the past 20 years.

okay dude.

He's not my first choice, but you'd be certifiably absolutely ******* nuts to say he isn't a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over the last 5 clowns we've had here.

We're not gonna get someone like Urban. He cares about winning too much and that directly conflicts with what our BOT wants out of a football program.

dude, you would be a significant upgrade.

dude, you would be a significant upgrade.

Gotta be realistic brother, we're not gonna get a top notch guy unless the entire BOT dies or resigns and we get peeps in here that actually give a flying F about the program.

From a relative standpoint, we could do a lot worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back