Hire an Offensive Coordinator

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Richt may be a good HC, but he's far removed from his days as Offensive Coordinator.

He doesn't have a feel for the game, and the repetitions up the middle for no gains time after time, after time - when we needed some yards - dumb. Just dumb.

Calling passing plays that take too long when FSU is clearly all over Kaaya - could have called routes that didn't require all that much time. Three seconds, and throw.

Our receivers couldn't fake or shake FSU defenders - it's like they told them in advance what route they were running.

Couldn't catch.

Couldn't run block.

Other that that, we got a great team.

Advertisement
Lets pump the brakes a little bit and give CMR benefit of the doubt and let him get some rust off 1st big time game calling plays in how long. FSU still has talent gap from our current roster (not much but if were being honest they did outrecruit us the past few years) and until CMR gets 2 or 3 cycles in we have to out coach them i dont care what anyone says. one thing that drove me bonkers was the first few series espcially the first play where our boy got knocked the f out. I wish we would have went under center and set the tone from the getgo by pounding the rock down their throats. First few series we were flat and getting away from our identity.

Agree 100%...

His is playcalling is old & antiquated, no creativity & doesn't utilize our best guys talent putting them in position to be playmakers.

Who would you want? The best OC's in the country are making upwards of $500K a year, so we could go after an established guy and open up the checkbook, or go for a guy at a smaller program with a cheaper price, but still with solid credentials.

You guys have to understand that UM lacks playmakers on the outside at receiver. CMR has mentioned many times about the lack of speed and athleticism at receiver.

Last night showed what we lacked but overall we were a special teams play from winning the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back