Hire a gawd **** ST coach already!!

TerragonSix

Itsa Me, Mario!
How many times in the past five years has Special Teams kicked us in the ***?

We've had missed xp's that have cost us games, blocked kicks, poor tackling, and poor coverage.

Enough is enough. Stop trying to cheap out by having a coordinator pull double duty and get a dedicated special teams guy!

I am sick of holding my breath on kickoffs, punts, and field goal attempts!

Advertisement

We've had missed xp's that have cost us games, blocked kicks, poor tackling, and poor coverage.

Enough is enough. Stop trying to cheap out by having a coordinator pull double duty and get a dedicated special teams guy!

Panda is garbage and isn't qualified

Advertisement
Sorry, DB suck. Got their butts whipped twice when it counted. Out of position again, over and over. And why tne **** is rosseau sitting on tne **** bench.. SMDH

Advertisement

Yeah, Patke has to go - Baker can look after the Strikers.

When was the last time we actually returned a punt? Not necessarily for a td, just return one for positive yards. Our blocking units can’t create any space for returns whatsoever. Not even on kick returns.

Advertisement
Sorry, DB suck. Got their butts whipped twice when it counted. Out of position again, over and over. And why tne **** is rosseau sitting on tne **** bench.. SMDH

Cause 71 stop the run......NC running back just went off right tackle for 10 yards again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back