Hinson Brothers

Advertisement
Next up 2018 WR Blake Hinson will transfer to IMG Academy by his sophomore year once his older brother 2016 DE Evan Hinson (UM Commit for now) moves on to college.

It is a good move for the family because there is nothing in Deltona and the Deltona high school is rated an academic level C school. So have the boys play together for one year for their dad then they can both move on.

Volusia County (Florida) School Rankings
http://myvolusiaschools.org/Community-Information-Services/Documents/News%20Releases%202014-2015/December%2018,%202014%20-%20Volusia%20High%20School%20Grades%20Released%20Today.pdf

Go Canes

Next up 2018 WR Blake Hinson will transfer to IMG Academy by his sophomore year once his older brother 2016 DE Evan Hinson (UM Commit for now) moves on to college.

It is a good move for the family because there is nothing in Deltona and the Deltona high school is rated an academic level C school. So have the boys play together for one year for their dad then they can both move on.

http://myvolusiaschools.org/Community-Information-Services/Documents/News%20Releases%202014-2015/December%2018,%202014%20-%20Volusia%20High%20School%20Grades%20Released%20Today.pdf

Go Canes

Why do you think he's transferring to IMG when he has given no indication to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Go Canes

Why do you think he's transferring to IMG when he has given no indication to yet

Paranoid is full of chit

Advertisement

Go Canes

He makes stuff up and fills threads with Youtube vids. That's what he does

Go Canes

Why do you think he's transferring to IMG when he has given no indication to yet

Paranoid is full of chit

So you're calling him Paranus....reported.

Go Canes

I stated an opinion, based on the fact the younger brother is obviously looking to play better competition (and play with his brother while playing for his father) by moving up to Deltona HS (6A Classification) from Warner Christian Academy ( 2A classification). Deltona plays in 13-6A which comprises Mainland, Seabreeze, New Smyrna Beach, Pine Ridge, Matanzas and Deltona which is huge step up in competition level.

Region Classification announcements (Volusia County)
http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20150123/SPORTS/150129726

As for the IMG Academy reference, it stands to reason that if 2019 WR/ATH Blake Hinson has a good freshman (an most likely soph) year at Deltona HS he would then probably be recruited by IMG Academy an since he moved once already to play better competition it stands to reason he would transfer to IMG Academy an get the best training available.

So hopefully my synopsis above is helpful in understanding my stated opinion.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Go Canes

I stated an opinion, based on the fact the younger brother is obviously looking to play better competition (and play with his brother while playing for his father) by moving up to Deltona HS (6A Classification) from Warner Christian Academy ( 2A classification). Deltona plays in 13-6A which comprises Mainland, Seabreeze, New Smyrna Beach, Pine Ridge, Matanzas and Deltona which is huge step up in competition level.

As for the IMG Academy reference, it stands to reason that if 2019 WR/ATH Blake Hinson has a good freshman (an most likely soph) year at Deltona HS he would then probably be recruited by IMG Academy an since he moved once already to play better competition it stands to reason he would transfer to IMG Academy an get the best training available.

Go Canes

So asstalk?

Maybe he switched schools because, you know, he can go to a real high school now

Warner Christian Academy is actually a very good private school and they are a small classification traditional football power house. Deltona HS is a an not a very nice high school an they have average academics (they were rated as a C school) if you have ever been to Deltona then you would know what I am talking about compared to other schools.

But I am done discussing this, we will just have to wait an see what happens with this 13 year old. I can't believe I am actually on here debating about a 13yr old with grown men on flipping website. Get a grip a people.

Go Canes

Last edited:

Go Canes

Go Canes

If his dad is still the coach At deltona I doubt he goes to IMG.

Maybe he switched schools because, you know, he can go to a real high school now

Warner Christian Academy is actually a very good private school and they are a small classification traditional football power house. Deltona HS is a an not a very nice high school an they have average academics (they were rated as a C school) if you have ever been to Deltona then you would know what I am talking about compared to other schools.

But I am done discussing this, we will just have to wait an see what happens with this 13 year old. I can't believe I am actually on here debating about a 13yr old with grown men on flipping website. Get a grip a people.

Go Canes

We will all get a grip once you stop filling threads with complete **** and YouTube vids.

Advertisement

Go Canes

We will all get a grip once you stop filling threads with complete **** and YouTube vids.

As to what I post on this forum or any other forums I have been on throughout the years (all which coincidental you have been kicked out of ) if you don't like what the content then don't read it (an I substantiate everything I say with reference links). Or better yet go for a long walk off a short peer, it is amazing that you haven't been banned from this one. But anyone you have taken up enough of energy today with your trivial attacks. I wish you the best on your long walk.

I just hope someone from the Hinson Family or close to them isn't reading this side tracked thread.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back