Hillery cancels Florida visit

Advertisement
Shi* like this is far more important than obsessing about WR recruiting at Miami. Unlike WR where fast guys that can catch the ball are a dime a dozen, good/potentially great OL aren't a given.

Real talk though this makes all the sense in the world with Bateman visit being canceled. He wasn't coming and Hillery saw the light

Advertisement
Great news! Donaldson, Hillery, Herbert, Dykstra and Gaynor. Plus Brown is now eligible to play. I really liked Isadora and liked Gall. But I think we can safely say that our OL talent and depth improved with this class.

Good to see all the o lineman we are getting. Looking like a Damm good offensive line soon

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great news! Donaldson, Hillery, Herbert, Dykstra and Gaynor. Plus Brown is now eligible to play. I really liked Isadora and liked Gall. But I think we can safely say that our OL talent and depth improved with this class.

Truth. And I for one was not optimistic on this a month ago.

Advertisement
Lot of talent coming in on the OLine. Skill positions will dominate the talk, but we did exactly what we needed to in the trenches on both sides of the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hillary still really raw, but has athleticism that wit proper S&C and coaching will be a solid starter for at least 2 years.

Advertisement
Back