Hillcrest High School

Advertisement
Advertisement
Conecuh County Stand Up!!!! Never thought I'd see some prospects from where my roots are. That place is not what you'd call a recruiting hotbed...
My family is from Evergreen and I have a cousin who plays for Hilcrest! His name is Andre Pope, he’s a D1 prospect with a few offers. It’s good to see these kids from this small town in Alabama get mentioned here on this Canes recruiting form!! Shouts out to the Nevlous and Floyd family in Conecuh county!!

My family is from Evergreen and I have a cousin who plays for Hilcrest! His name is Andre Pope, he’s a D1 prospect with a few offers. It’s good to see these kids from this small town in Alabama get mentioned here on this Canes recruiting form!! Shouts out to the Nevlous and Floyd family in Conecuh county!!
That's what's up fam. My Dad's Dad was from up there. Actually the little patch of woods in Conecuh he's from is called Johnsonville. Ask if you have some Williams or Meeks in your family, I'll ask if we have any Nevlous and Floyds in mine. Hey bruh, did you go to FAM by any chance?

Advertisement
That’s cool man, I’ll asked my dad about your family. Most of my family is from China. My father says that he is familiar with the Williams and Meeks family. He mentioned a lady name Lillie Meeks who attended Alabama State and had a son that played for the Miami Dolphins. My father also said the Meeks family was very athleticly gifted. And sorry man I didn’t attend Famu bro.

That’s cool man, I’ll asked my dad about your family. Most of my family is from China. My father says that he is familiar with the Williams and Meeks family. He mentioned a lady name Lillie Meeks who attended Alabama State and had a son that played for the Miami Dolphins. My father also said the Meeks family was very athleticly gifted. And sorry man I didn’t attend Famu bro.
Oh ok, I asked about FAMU because I had a buddy from Broward who went there. We actually played against each other in the playoffs 12th Grade(American vs. B.A.) and that's how we got cool but I later found out that his family was from Evergreen too. As a matter of fact, he's the only person I knew from SoFla with Evergreen roots that I wasn't related to...

Oh ok, I asked about FAMU because I had a buddy from Broward who went there. We actually played against each other in the playoffs 12th Grade(American vs. B.A.) and that's how we got cool but I later found out that his family was from Evergreen too. As a matter of fact, he's the only person I knew from SoFla with Evergreen roots that I wasn't related to...
Yeah you are probably talking about my cousin Napoleon “Big Red” Nevlous who played for Boyd Anderson and attended FAMU.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• F86520E0-878B-4AFE-924B-FC75F958EF4C.jpeg
    F86520E0-878B-4AFE-924B-FC75F958EF4C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Advertisement
Back