Hillcrest High School

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
Cameron Riley 2020 OLB

Eddie Watkins 2020 OLB

JaCobee Bryant 2020 DB

Jailen Johnson 2020 DB

Hillcrest HS in Evergreen, Alabama is stacked with talent. (I know, we won't get them BLAH BLAH BLAH)
These were just the four guys who stuck out most to me.

Cam Riley is the most highly sought after out of the bunch. He possess great size 6-3 210 pound and is very good at making his way to the ball. He is a really good stand up rusher. He is a 4 star with many big offers. 24/7 has him testing with a 4.98 40, but the tape doesn't lie, he is fast.

Eddie Watkins is another OLB with a lot of the same qualities as Cam. He looks like he could be someone who could bump down and put his hand on the ground and rush the passer on passing downs. 24/7 has him listed as a weak side DE. He is 6-3 and 220 pounds. He also finds his way into the backfield many times and takes good pursuit angles. Someone to keep an eye on.

JaCobee Bryant is a DB prospect that is getting more and more attention. He was an INT machine last year, picking off 8 passes. He is long and lengthy, which we know our coaches like. He isn't afraid to hit and has good speed. He is listed at 6-1 170 pounds. He could end up as a CB a lot like Mike Jack.

Jailen Johnson reminds me A LOT of Corn Elder. He is good in run support, smaller stature, but not afraid to get in the mix. He makes turnovers happen and puts himself in good positions to make a play on the ball. He also plays RB for the team, but he is better suited for the defensive side of the ball. He is exciting.

Advertisement
Not trying to be critical but why start a thread about four kids at highschool in the heart of Alabama.

Do we even have offers out to any of these players?

Bama misses at home more than you'd expect... and if Rumph can flip a 4-star from Bama on NSD, I'd say we're on the radar. It's a new day ladies and gentleman.

Welcome to The New Miami.

Advertisement
Cameron Riley 2020 OLB

Eddie Watkins 2020 OLB

JaCobee Bryant 2020 DB

Jailen Johnson 2020 DB

Hillcrest HS in Evergreen, Alabama is stacked with talent. (I know, we won't get them BLAH BLAH BLAH)

Cam Riley is the most highly sought after out of the bunch. He possess great size 6-3 210 pound and is very good at making his way to the ball. He is a really good stand up rusher. He is a 4 star with many big offers. 24/7 has him testing with a 4.98 40, but the tape doesn't lie, he is fast.

Eddie Watkins is another OLB with a lot of the same qualities as Cam. He looks like he could be someone who could bump down and put his hand on the ground and rush the passer on passing downs. 24/7 has him listed as a weak side DE. He is 6-3 and 220 pounds. He also finds his way into the backfield many times and takes good pursuit angles. Someone to keep an eye on.

JaCobee Bryant is a DB prospect that is getting more and more attention. He was an INT machine last year, picking off 8 passes. He is long and lengthy, which we know our coaches like. He isn't afraid to hit and has good speed. He is listed at 6-1 170 pounds. He could end up as a CB a lot like Mike Jack.

Jailen Johnson reminds me A LOT of Corn Elder. He is good in run support, smaller stature, but not afraid to get in the mix. He makes turnovers happen and puts himself in good positions to make a play on the ball. He also plays RB for the team, but he is better suited for the defensive side of the ball. He is exciting.

The Johnson kid brings that speed and aggression Manny wants. He comes up quick and unloads on guys. Agree a lot like Corn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to be critical but why start a thread about four kids at highschool in the heart of Alabama.

Do we even have offers out to any of these players?

I'm in the crowd who likes to see videos of talented kids no matter where they come from. I like seeing people participating with good stuff no matter where they live, it makes the board better. You just never know who's going to be the next great Cane. No disrespect meant.

I like what I see from all four of them, definitely think they're all legit P5 prospects. That's a pretty rural area, that I know first-hand. Shoot your shot if we really want any(or all) of them. I've gotta do some calling around to see if one of those kids are my kinfolk. Given the large size of my family and the small size of Evergreen's population, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them were. If it's so, I'll send a message up there that they can't rule out The U on account of not having family down here. I got em on the home cooked meals and ****....

I like what I see from all four of them, definitely think they're all legit P5 prospects. That's a pretty rural area, that I know first-hand. Shoot your shot if we really want any(or all) of them. I've gotta do some calling around to see if one of those kids are my kinfolk. Given the large size of my family and the small size of Evergreen's population, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them were. If it's so, I'll send a message up there that they can't rule out The U on account of not having family down here. I got em on the home cooked meals and ****....

The last time we tried recruiting one of your kinfolk it didn’t work out too well for us.

Maybe leave this one alone...

Advertisement
Cameron Riley 2020 OLB

Eddie Watkins 2020 OLB

JaCobee Bryant 2020 DB

Jailen Johnson 2020 DB

Why bring this chyt here?

Advertisement
Back