Hillary Injury

Advertisement
I've heard he has a chipped or fractured bone in his foot, but I have no idea how long he will be out. I doubt he will be out the whole season because of this injury. It seems as if it happened during summer workouts but not 100% sure about that.

hows your son recovering?

This.

Does he planning on shirting of will he be 100%?

My son, is doing drills with the trainers during practice. He has been cutting and doing some bag work. He says he feels quicker, but I guess they don't feel comfortable letting him go through individual work with the other LB's as of yet. They have not officially stated that he will redshirt, I would assume that it all depends on the depth throughout the season if he will play in 2017 or not.

I've heard he has a chipped or fractured bone in his foot, but I have no idea how long he will be out. I doubt he will be out the whole season because of this injury. It seems as if it happened during summer workouts but not 100% sure about that.

hows your son recovering?

This.

Does he planning on shirting of will he be 100%?

My son, is doing drills with the trainers during practice. He has been cutting and doing some bag work. He says he feels quicker, but I guess they don't feel comfortable letting him go through individual work with the other LB's as of yet. They have not officially stated that he will redshirt, I would assume that it all depends on the depth throughout the season if he will play in 2017 or not.

Thanks for the insight. Hope Wayne heals up quick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back