Hill gettin ready for 31 Aug

He being Hill or Rousseau? If Rousseau is healthy, I think he is going to change the plans for eeryone. Dude is going to be the best of all of em.

I acknowledge that he has loads of potential but I think people here are quick to anoint this guy based on D$'s excitement for him. I don't question D's assessment but I caution everyone to hold off crowning a kid so soon. JMO.

Advertisement
I acknowledge that he has loads of potential but I think people here are quick to anoint this guy based on D$'s excitement for him. I don't question D's assessment but I caution everyone to hold off crowning a kid so soon. JMO.
They're all gonna play plenty of snaps anyway. Don't forget Harvey too, I think he'll play as a FR.

Harvey will for sure play as a FR but I'm hoping he redshirts.

This used to be my mentality until we had soooo many guys leave early. Whats the point of redshirting a Njoku if he leaves as a redshirt soph. Aside from QB and Olineman, I am starting to dislike the redshirt more and lean for letting em play and using them while they are here because it seems one decent year and they bolt...

Advertisement

Oh, I may be over my skis here, but I’m not over D$’s skis. This is my view, from what I saw of him. D$ is an optimist and sometimes I agree with him but not always. My eyes tell me Rousseau can be special.

This used to be my mentality until we had soooo many guys leave early. Whats the point of redshirting a Njoku if he leaves as a redshirt soph. Aside from QB and Olineman, I am starting to dislike the redshirt more and lean for letting em play and using them while they are here because it seems one decent year and they bolt...

for certain positions, yeah, I'm with you - RB, WR, etc. But, for a position where you need to develop in the wweight room (i.e. DL), I'm normally a fan of redshirting a guy to put on weight.

Advertisement
Redshirt or not isn’t that important except at OL. All other spots, if a guy has 2-3 good years with a breakout year, he gone. Even at DT, unlikely to keep a top guy 5 years. Redshirt him and he’s still going after 4. Willis stayed because he got transferred and then suspended.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love this a 1000 x’s if I could. If Richt was still here Diaz would be suspended 2 seasons for all the curse words he’s used.
Good idea, but wrong example. Richt was way too conservative in many ways, but language wasn't one of them. Too many camera shots of his own f-bombs flying for him to discipline anyone for that.

Guys UF isbgoing to copy what Wisconsin did to us and run it down our throats. I’m more interested in seeing our DT rotation.

Advertisement
Back