Hill gettin ready for 31 Aug

I acknowledge that he has loads of potential but I think people here are quick to anoint this guy based on D$'s excitement for him. I don't question D's assessment but I caution everyone to hold off crowning a kid so soon. JMO.
You know by now I sometimes check D$'s pure Cane optimism. He's not exaggerating on this dude. Just telling you from some Rousseau practice glimpses, he would have played a bunch as the season went on. Unfortunate loss.

Like I posted elsewhere, whether Rousseau gets the starting nod or not, it's the best pass rushing trio in the nation.

Advertisement
Good idea, but wrong example. Richt was way too conservative in many ways, but language wasn't one of them. Too many camera shots of his own f-bombs flying for him to discipline anyone for that.
Please post video or link. Richt suspended kids for sneezing in class. I hate him and love that he is gone.

Advertisement
I seem to recall a tweet about "Shhh, don't talk about the three headed monster" right before Miami got stomped by LSU last season.

Hill's tweet would be awesome...

After an actual win over the Gators in Aug.

Advertisement
I seem to recall a tweet about "Shhh, don't talk about the three headed monster" right before Miami got stomped by LSU last season.

Hill's tweet would be awesome...

After an actual win over the Gators in Aug.

Maybe you don’t know how motivation works.

These are the dog days right now, then you have spring ball and a full camp. The gators are the goal that these kids are using to push them to get through the monotous preparation.

I’m all for it.

Maybe you don’t know how motivation works.

These are the dog days right now, then you have spring ball and a full camp. The gators are the goal that these kids are using to push them to get through the monotous preparation.

I’m all for it.

Correct. I have no idea how motivation works.

Well said. Well thought out.

Please post video or link. Richt suspended kids for sneezing in class. I hate him and love that he is gone.
No I'm not that guy...neither the time or interest to go looking for screen shots. But I can remember a handful of times where the camera caught him screaming f-bombs full on. The best and most obvious one is after we broke the streak at fsu and he saw J.Jones and (I think) Milo celebrating after the game on their logo mid-field. He turned and saw those 2 dudes, who didn't play a snap all game, jumping up and down on the logo and screamed at them to "get the f--k out of here". The Orange Bowl debacle vs. Wisky was another, but the calls/officials that game would've caused the Pope to curse. Plenty of others in big moments during games too.

But regardless, I agree with your 2nd sentence. Can't stand him.

Advertisement
With what RB? And something like 4 new starters on the OL ?
Their RB is their best offensive player, Lamichael Perine. Kid is a stud. Now their OL is another question. They lose 4 of 5 starters on an OL that already lacked depth.

Advertisement
None of these guys, including Richt are our coaches anymore. Explain to me why you want to continue to talk about them?
Why do you think? People who were responsible for the good and the bad in UM history are often mentioned around here, both for what they did and how it relates to current matters.

Advertisement
Back