Hilarious Video: Miami Asst AD Catches Punt, Players Go Nuts

Advertisement
dk and all the 'juice box and orange slice' type fans are out in full force.

If you lose 7 games at Miami, you shouldn't even be allowed to smile on campus, let alone play dodgeball, go on paintball field trips, and have pizza parties. Is this summer camp for elementary school kids or a team coming off a disastrous season?

Do we respond to a laughable failure of a season by showing it's unacceptable? Nope. We play dodgeball and have ice cream trucks on the practice field. Yes, in case anyone forget, Al Golden had an ice cream party on our practice field.

Things like this that breed a team culture of softness are overlooked by rah rah morons like dk that buy his little Wal-Mart Canes shirt and "support the team no matter what, guys!' You figured this moron would've disappeared after showing his *** all last off-season with his stupid predictions that came crashing to Earth.

Thanks for proving you have no idea how a team operates, what makes people "soft" (such as yourself with your *****ing and whining), and how practically ever team, at every level, from the worst to the best, operates.

Crying over an after practice video
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:
proxy.php

Anyone have a link? I must have missed Nick Saban's 10th Annual SnowCone invitational. Luckily I heard Urban Meyer's Post-Practice Pillow Fight Royal Rumble was a resounding success.

Anyone have a link? I must have missed Nick Saban's 10th Annual SnowCone invitational. Luckily I heard Urban Meyer's Post-Practice Pillow Fight Royal Rumble was a resounding success.

Well, in a 2 second Google search (I know, might be a bit complicated for you to do yourself) I found this article with pics of Saban having fun playing around in a lake with his players. Nick Saban, Alabama players have fun on the lake

Oh, hey, look, another 2 second search and there are YouTube videos of the Buckeyes, including a pool party, and paintball game. Gee, I guess Golden is the only one that does paintball and pool parties. https://www.youtube.com/user/ohiostatefbofficial

Advertisement
No one (including me) would care at all if we were winning. The 2 programs you are highlighting have won National Championships recently. Nick Saban could coach naked and no one would care. When you're coming off a 6-7 season and you're posting vids of some goofy assistant AD catching punts it makes you look like a clown show. My guess is that recruits think it's as lame as most of us do.

Well, in a 2 second Google search (I know, might be a bit complicated for you to do yourself) I found this article with pics of Saban having fun playing around in a lake with his players. Nick Saban, Alabama players have fun on the lake

Oh, hey, look, another 2 second search and there are YouTube videos of the Buckeyes, including a pool party, and paintball game. Gee, I guess Golden is the only one that does paintball and pool parties. https://www.youtube.com/user/ohiostatefbofficial

Easy for you to say from behind your computer.

You can't practice them more than allowed, and camp is more than three days. Perspective?

You sound like a very understanding and empathic young lady. Maybe you should pass out the juice boxes at the next dodge ball game.

You sound like someone who doesn't know anything about football, and clearly, NCAA rules. If it were up to know-nothings like you, we'd be under NCAA sanctions again for practicing beyond what is allowed.

You sound like someone who sucks dyck.

So what you are saying is you don't know enough about football, or anything else beyond sucking ****, to actually comment about football. Got it. Thanks for confirming what we all suspected.

No. No need for interpretation or extrapolation here. What I'm saying is you sound like someone who sucks dyck.

No one (including me) would care at all if we were winning. The 2 programs you are highlighting have won National Championships recently. Nick Saban could coach naked and no one would care. When you're coming off a 6-7 season and you're posting vids of some goofy assistant AD catching punts it makes you look like a clown show. My guess is that recruits think it's as lame as most of us do.

So a losing team is not allowed to have any sort of fun outside of practice time? Got it. Yeah, I'm sure the recruits would be jumping all over themselves to come to a place like that.

As for the links, I was responding to someone that specifically whined about Saban and Urban and how they don't do such things....and as is the norm around here, I proved him wrong.

You sound like a very understanding and empathic young lady. Maybe you should pass out the juice boxes at the next dodge ball game.

You sound like someone who doesn't know anything about football, and clearly, NCAA rules. If it were up to know-nothings like you, we'd be under NCAA sanctions again for practicing beyond what is allowed.

So what you are saying is you don't know enough about football, or anything else beyond sucking ****, to actually comment about football. Got it. Thanks for confirming what we all suspected.

No. No need for interpretation or extrapolation here. What I'm saying is you sound like someone who sucks dyck.

Ok child, go play with your dolls and leave football to the grown ups.

Advertisement

So a losing team is not allowed to have any sort of fun outside of practice time? Got it. Yeah, I'm sure the recruits would be jumping all over themselves to come to a place like that.

As for the links, I was responding to someone that specifically whined about Saban and Urban and how they don't do such things....and as is the norm around here, I proved him wrong.

One moper asks for proof, you give it, then another moper comes in to clean it up with the expected post....typical mope city
proxy.php

Likes the crank in, around and all over his mouth IMO

So you are saying a recruit chooses a place to play by how much dodgeball, paintball, etc they are playing?

Advertisement

So you are saying a recruit chooses a place to play by how much dodgeball, paintball, etc they are playing?

Love how people like you twist things around. Never said that at all. But the stupid BS idea that because the team didn't do well last year they are not supposed to be allowed to do anything team-related that is fun, is idiotic. As for recruits, one of the things that recruits cite time after time about why they come to UM is the family atmosphere. Having some fun and team-building in addition to the regular practices (which are limited by NCAA mandate) is part of that atmosphere. Have a team that allows zero team fun, and yes, recruits will be less likely to come.

Likes the crank in, around and all over his mouth IMO

You and your little buddies sure seem infatuated with the ****. So much so you can't even discuss football without sharing your **** fantasies. Whatever you and Franchise do on your own time, with your own bodies, is up to you, but no one else needs to be exposed to your over-sharing. Enjoy your new found freedoms and the fact that you two can even get married now if you wish, but how about talking football on a football board.

Advertisement
dk so deep in the closet he's almost in Narnia.

Your fascination with homosexuality keeps rising up in your posts. Maybe you're on the wrong website? This one is about 'Canes football, something you seem incapable of discussing. There are lots of *** dating sites out there for you.

Ok child, go play with your dolls and leave football to the grown ups.

We really need to focus on having fun.

Come to UM, kids, once you graduate we'll slander your character and blame you for losing, but hey, Tuesday's is arts and crafts.

Advertisement
Back