Hightower

Advertisement
Don’t know.

He didn’t elaborate.
Again, you misquote @dsddcane. That’s not what he said. He named various instances of guns pulled or flashed on a player. He mentioned a coach as one of the ones pulling or flashing a gun but never said Hightower was involved. He said “a player” and then he later stated that he said “a player... not nephew”.

Again, you misquote @dsddcane. That’s not what he said. He named various instances of guns pulled or flashed on a player. He mentioned a coach as one of the ones pulling or flashing a gun but never said Hightower was involved. He said “a player” and then he later stated that he said “a player... not nephew”.

I know.

I deleted my post and issued a correction.

Dee never said that. Making **** up like that isn’t your schtick, friend.
He has a habit of misquoting Dee. He essentially said Dee promised that “the entire offensive staff was getting fired and if it didn’t happen he shouldn’t be allowed to show his face on CIS.”

This dude just throws shît out there rashly without care as to what transpired.

Advertisement
I know many are upset he entered the portal but let’s not act like Hightower is a scrub.

He would be our starting X receiver next year if still on roster.

Advertisement
Nephew comin' back! Well, at least I hope he does... we can def use some help at WR and think he could fit in nicely with the new OC.

I don't believe Hightower is a scrub. He had some drops but as we are finding out, there was alot of disconnection that can lead to lack of focus on the offensive side. I always liked his measurables and how deceptively quick with separation he was on the back end. I know it doesnt count in shorts and 7 on 7. I still think he has at least one good season ahead in Div I. Hopefully it's in a Miami uni.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not saying he doesn’t have potential or that we couldn’t use him on the team. But when you walk away mid season it should not be tolerated. At least I wouldn’t.

I would normally say that I don't want a guy back that quit on the team because it sends the message that you can abandon the team and we will still take you back and shows a lack of accountability for your decision to leave us. However, under Manny's tenure he has allowed that accountability ship to sale (Thomas, Martell, Reed) so I say under this situation only go ahead and take Hightower back if you have the opportunity. He is a great player who had to deal with the most incompetent OC and head coach in modern UM football history, if he comes back now he only has the incompetent head coach to deal with. Plus, he would not be considered an initial counter so it would help us to build up our numbers closer to 85 this season.

Ehh I would want him back for the sole purpose of needing a body in the wr room he’s still young enough to do something but I’m not losing sleep

Advertisement
Back