Hightower

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
This needed its own thread. He's a got **** dude. The TD catch over fellow highly regarded freshman Kary Vincent was a thing of beauty. But what really got me was the catch he made with Kristian Fulton draped all over him, a catch he made from underneath his own body seemingly. He is very impressive and we're lucky to have this dude.

Advertisement
Kid can be one of the best WR we have had in years if we get a good QB.

That one handed catch, turning his body, with Fulton tackling him, before the ball even got to him is something that I can’t remeber if I’ve seen anything like it before.. NFL receivers ain’t making that catch. It’s a pass interference regardless but ****.

Even the TD catch the ball was coming at a bad angle and most veteran WRs not making that catch either... just a straight up beast all the way.

Advertisement
He and his fellow WR/TE's will not be given the opportunity to showcase their skills under the current circumstances.

He and his fellow WR/TE's will not be given the opportunity to showcase their skills under the current circumstances.
This is a thread about Hightower. Leave all the other **** to thread we all are participating in.

Advertisement
I see the potential but we did this with Ahmmon his freshman year also. I am no longer crowning anyone until the consistently put on! Too many let downs with this program

Hightower will be a monster for 3 years. Mark my words. He’s effortless out there. Could have even had another td when Malik was scrambling in the reds one and chucked it his way. And man Jeff Thomas is gonna have a special year

He looked awesome last night, and Jeff Thomas put me on notice. Would like to see more of them on the field at the same time. Hightowers TD reminded me of his TD in the spring.

That one handed catch, turning his body, with Fulton tackling him, before the ball even got to him is something that I can’t remeber if I’ve seen anything like it before.. NFL receivers ain’t making that catch. It’s a pass interference regardless but ****.

Even the TD catch the ball was coming at a bad angle and most veteran WRs not making that catch either... just a straight up beast all the way.

He Mossed dude, literally.

I been on the Hightower hype train; not just b/c @Brooklyndee is my boy either. If that wasn’t his nephew I was on him. It’s just funny how some were saying he’s slow and I was very adamant about about not looking at 40 time, but rather look at y he creates separation and if there’s no separation, u just throw it to him.

Most cats won’t remember this if ur of certain age, but he’s Herman Moore v. 2. Moore was a speedster, but he was always open and when he wasn’t open, he was open b/c he knew how to use his body and strength. There should never be a reason y there’s an incomplete pass his him.

Advertisement
hightower looked great and we will still get threads about cager being ready to explode onto the scene

We have a lot of great WR's. It's too bad their talent is being wasted by playing garbage at QB

hightower looked great and we will still get threads about cager being ready to explode onto the scene

Cager caught every catchable pass thrown at him and created separation on multiple over thrown deep balls as well.. this thread shouldn’t be a knock on Cager at all he had a good game.

Advertisement
Cager caught every catchable pass thrown at him and created separation on multiple over thrown deep balls as well.. this thread shouldn’t be a knock on Cager at all he had a good game.
stop he was getting bullied by smaller cb's all day. Its time for kids like knowles, langham, gray to be a thing of the past. Even the announcers were saying he was getting bullied. if you dont look at brian and see a whole different type of talent, something is very wrong

stop he was getting bullied by smaller cb's all day. Its time for kids like knowles, langham, gray to be a thing of the past. Even the announcers were saying he was getting bullied. if you dont look at brian and see a whole different type of talent, something is very wrong

Cager wasn’t getting bullied at all??? you probably were drunk and missed the game. And Yes they have a different type of talent, Hightower has greater potential but Cager is an impact player as well.

I see the potential but we did this with Ahmmon his freshman year also. I am no longer crowning anyone until the consistently put on! Too many let downs with this program

Some coaches improves players, some degrades them. You decide which we have.

We rotate too many players to often. Did Playmaker ever come off the field? maryland? reed? Get our best on the field and leave them there until they call for breath.

Advertisement
Back