Hightower & D.Smith

Smith has 8 tackles for the year. Not starting on a bad team. Hightower was impactful against Purdue. Other than that he has been a non-factor.

Advertisement
In these times, I wish Hightower stuck around. Kids need to learn patience. Completely forgot about Smith though. He was trash in coverage
we want kids to learn patience...yet have coaches who refuse to play them...or know how to use them

bottom line....get good coaches...or risk good talent transferring... that's the age we live in

Advertisement
Who tf is smith

i remember Manny glowing about how he was the steal of the century in that recruiting class. I hadn’t seen his HUDL, so I was naturally a little concerned when it looked pedestrian to me. But Manny knows DBs, right? Gotta trust Manny. Kid’s going to be a monster at Safety or Striker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Twice the player of #5. But that’s not saying much as #5 is one of the worst safeties to ever come through this program.

With all due respect, that's bullshyt. Carter is definitely a better athlete than Smith, he's just playing out of position. He'd be productive at WLB.

With all due respect, that's bullshyt. Carter is definitely a better athlete than Smith, he's just playing out of position. He'd be productive at WLB.
Smith has 9 total tackles on the year.... Carter had 8 against Louisville...

LOL @ paying a nanosecond's attention to these jags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back