Highsmith rumoured to make call to Urban Meyer to see if interested. Manny said not so fast Blake!

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
I don't know how true this is but if Blake James is smart he better make this happen to save his own hide. Old story below, but this has been entertained by UM before. I say why the **** not?!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Okay, 1. I, and most UM fans, would never turn away Urban if he ever wanted to come here but.... 2. He doesn't want to coach here and negative recruited us for years when he was at Florida.

Advertisement
I don't know how true this is but if Blake James is smart he better make this happen to save his own hide. Old story below, but this has been entertained by UM before. I say why the **** not?!!

To UM Fans who believe this BS:

Definition of moron

1: a very stupid person. They were acting like a bunch of morons.
2: a person affected with mild intellectual disability who belongs on a Gator or Semenhole website

Advertisement
Okay, 1. I, and most UM fans, would never turn away Urban if he ever wanted to come here but.... 2. He doesn't want to coach here and negative recruited us for years when he was at Florida.
Don't be fooled. He knows that if he walked on this campus he will own all these top recruits down here, Alabama, Clemson and everybody else will stand in line for left overs. Miami will be an instant power with a competent coach that these kids respect just off reputation alone.

To UM Fans who believe this BS:

Definition of moron

1: a very stupid person. They were acting like a bunch of morons.
2: a person affected with mild intellectual disability who belongs on a Gator or Semenhole website
Almost all the **** I've seen in the past few weeks, is directed towards morons. Urb wouldn't be caught dead working for Miami.

Advertisement
First off, I did scroll through the article but where did it say Highsmith wanted him?

Second, Urban retired from what is a top 4 program. You think he did that to come here? lol If he wanted to coach he'd be coaching
Never said the article had anything to do with Highsmith. Article was written in Oct 2019.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back