Highsmith’s replacement

Advertisement
If it's not dannyboycane then we riot
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm going to nominate a poster here, but I'll let you guess who it is. He retired right before the minimum age and professes his greatness to all of us, so surely he can set these young people on that path. His rolodex (literally, the names are still penned there on paper) is a who's who of past greats from here. He even has some grainy color photos of them too, don't ask, he'll share them with you regardless. He has a fire in his gut for this program and that's only outdone by whatever foodie spots or recipes he cares to opine on.

My only concern is that he's too much of an old head as nobody compares recently to those of the past. He may be a bit of a loose cannon at times, so that could work against him as he's got a bit of a Napoleon complex.

Thoughts?

I'm going to nominate a poster here, but I'll let you guess who it is. He retired right before the minimum age and professes his greatness to all of us, so surely he can set these young people on that path. His rolodex (literally, the names are still penned there on paper) is a who's who of past greats from here. He even has some grainy color photos of them too, don't ask, he'll share them with you regardless. He has a fire in his gut for this program and that's only outdone by whatever foodie spots or recipes he cares to opine on.

My only concern is that he's too much of an old head as nobody compares recently to those of the past. He may be a bit of a loose cannon at times, so that could work against him as he's got a bit of a Napoleon complex.

Thoughts?
Be careful. Be. Very. Careful…

Advertisement

Thoughts?
T9pKoWNwVjnlTur5h9.gif

Thoughts?
1708393673767.gif

Advertisement

Thoughts?
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back